Dr. Michael Krochak, DMD

DentistryMale

Dentistry

Dr. Michael Krochak, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in New York, NY. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Michael Krochak, DMD

NYC Smile Spa

30 E 60th St Ste 1201 New York, NY 10022 ()

Dr. Krochak's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Krochak

Dr. Krochak

A Great Dentist!
Am so happy to have found a great dentist, Dr. Michael Krochak! His work is impeccable. This is an office where the advice makes sense. The staff and his wonderful assistant Yecenia inspire confidence and make you feel comfortable and cared for.
Linda – Apr 02, 2022
Love this dental practice
I love the friendly support and dental staff. The dentist I see is Dr. Michael Krochak, who is personable and does great work! I look forward to going to the dentist?!?!
Diane Spear – Mar 17, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Krochak, DMD?
Dr. Krochak has transformed my mouth. My regular dentist says it’s one of the most impressive transformations she has ever seen. I had many issues when I first went to him. I had two crooked teeth at the front, I had an impressive over bite and I had many extra adult teeth which had caused extra decay over the years. NYC smile spa seriously had their work cut out. I would say, it rarely goes a few days without someone telling me my teeth look really good. The Invisalign treatment was a breeze. You really don’t know they are in your mouth most of the time. I went to see Dr. Krochak every 6 weeks to check on the progress. Everything went smoothly. He is a perfectionist so he did change the trays closer to the end to lessen the over bite. Couldn’t recommend this place enough. Staff called me by my name and were always on time and professional. Fabulous experience every single time.
Damian O’Leary – Jun 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Krochak, DMD?
I have been going to NYC Smile Spa for years - the care is excellent, everyone there remembers your name and is friendly, and the most I've ever waited is 5 minutes to see a provider. All the dentists are knowledgeable and skilled with great bedside manner. I absolutely recommend this practice!!
Emma – Mar 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Krochak, DMD?
This is, hands down, THE best experience I've had at a dentist's office. I've had 3 procedures done with Dr. Michael Krochak and there has never been any pain. It's just incredible. I just don't know how he does it. I never have anxiety before or during my visits. It's like a visit to the eye doctor. The office is clean, bright and modern. Staff is professional, personable and knowledgeable. Their protocols relating to the pandemic are top notch. I'm considering a move out of NY by 2022, but I'm not changing dentists. There's no turning back. I'm a client for life.
Nadine Kellar – Jan 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Krochak, DMD?
Absolutely. Dr. Krochak is not only a superb dentist (who is also highly sensitive to the needs of phobic patients), he is an artist. I no longer stress about dental visits, and I have a wonderful smile thanks to him. The best!!
Laura West – Oct 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Krochak, DMD?
I had a dental emergency during the week that Dr. Krochak was on vacation. I am so grateful that he responded immediately to my emails and scheduled me for a complicated procedure RIGHT AFTER LABOR DAY! Dr. K is a superlative technician who has preserved my teeth over many years, and also a very understanding, empathic person who has helped me with a serious dental phobia. He has amazing equipment that makes any dental procedure almost literally painless. All of this is true and unsolicited!
Deborah R – Sep 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Krochak, DMD?
I've been going to NYC Smile Spa for a few years now and I can honestly say that they're my favorite dental office. Now I must say that I'm among the few who loves to go to the dentist. Reason being that it's the one doctors office you go to where your issue is remedied right then and there (for the most part). Dr. Krochak is the BEST and knows what he's doing! He takes the necessary time, care and attention to suit your dental needs. The staff is lovely and they truly schedule/see you on time (EVERY TIME). That's amazing to me! Along with the fact that the dental assistants are knowledgeable and Dr. Krochak really cares about teaching the future generation. From the tasty sugar free candy and beverages, to the massaging dental chair to the most amazingly cute and tiny chapsticks given for free...it's like a spa for your teeth and a place to relax.Seriously, check this place out...it's the absolute BEST dental office I've been to in my life!!!
Emma – Aug 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Krochak, DMD?
Visited for dental hygiene; office felt very safe. I have been a patient of Dr. Krochak for more than 20 years and am always happy with the service and advice. Don't put off your routine dental care!
Aug 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Krochak, DMD?
Great experience. They accommodated me on short notice due to painful tooth. Safe practices at the office, professional and polite staff, knowledgeable team.
Riccardo C – Aug 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Krochak, DMD?
I’ve been a patient of Dr. Krochak for about 25 years. I can honestly say that I have had nothing but a pleasant experience with each office visit. Dr. Krochak is friendly, responsive, and an overall excellent dentist. And I have had a lot of work done over the years. I have had wisdom teeth pulled, veneers, a root canal, crowns, teeth whitening and, most recently, Invisalign. All good! The office staff is highly professional, and Martha the oral hygienist is extremely adept and simply wonderful.
Gina S. – Jun 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Krochak, DMD?
This office has been extremely money hungry. They only care about dollars and have terrible communication when it comes to charging more money. They do not care about customers, ask you non stop to write a review. If you want to pay top dollar for no reason they are the place to go.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Mar 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Krochak, DMD?
Dr. K. has been my dentist for 20+ years and has always practiced the most advanced techniques in (painless) dentistry. Every hygienist has been excellent. This also might the most professional medical office of any kind that I have experienced. From scheduling to filing of insurance forms to any and all forms of communication, they do it right
Bruce K – Oct 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Krochak, DMD?
I am a return patient, having moved to SoCal many years ago and now back in NYC. I made the mistake of seeing other dentists before connecting again with Dr. Krochak. Happily, he was able to see me right away and can take the corrective measures I need in order to have a great smile back! He is, as I remember, the absolute best.
Sheila T – Oct 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Krochak, DMD?
NYC Smile Spa has been my dental clinic for over 7 years. They have always been amazing and their work is excellent. I highly recommend this clinic to anyone who values their dental health.
Happy patient – Aug 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Krochak, DMD?
I have been going to Dr. Krochak for over 15 years now and like many others I always have a wonderful experience at the dentist office and never hesitate to make that next appt. I have had to have most of my childhood fillings replaced and I love not having a mouth full of silver. Even though I live in NJ now; I still make the trip to NYC for all my dental work. The whole office team is 5 STAR and I continue to recommend them time and time again. If you are looking for a great experience from the time you open the door to the time you leave the chair this is the place to go.
Amanda in Keyport , NJ – Jun 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Krochak, DMD?
Dr. Krochak is without a doubt the Single Best Dentist in New York (and probably anywhere). He is experienced, is knowledgeable about the newest breakthroughs in dentistry, is thorough while being gentle - a winning combination! I had had negative experiences with dental care in the past and he has completely turned that around for me. Everything and everyone in his office meets his high standards so I am confident that even routine things such as visits with the charming hygienist are as good as Dr. Krochak's care. I recommend this practice without reservation and suggest you call them to protect your teeth and your overall health.
May 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Krochak, DMD?
I've been using Dr. Krochak for several years and now my family and many friends do as well. I've always felt in very competent hands when in his chair and I've had a fair amount of cosmetic work done. I'm always getting compliments on my smile (thanks to Dr. Krochak's good work). I have referred two people who've ended up having implants done by Dr. Krochak, including my brother and a friend. Both felt the process was painless, seamless and things went very smoothly. A few years ago, I referred a colleague who had a dental phobia and her reaction was that she felt very comfortable under the care of Dr. Krochak. So far, I've had great results and so have the patients I've referred. I also love that the office usually runs on time, so there's not a lot of waiting time before visits.
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Krochak, DMD?
I've been going here since I moved back to NYC about 7 years ago. BTW, my dad and brother go here too. Always great care, polite, friendly and efficient office staff, I've never waited more than 5 minutes (and frankly even that's unusual). But a standout experience I had about a year ago - fractured a crown on a baguette. Called them up and was in the chair about an hour later. Dr. Krochak was busy with other patients, but Dr. Perlman ended up staying late to do the root canal and make the
Mar 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Krochak, DMD?
it took an honest and gentle one, really glad i found Dr K. I have some major work that's been done and will be done, and i know i'll keep the appointments because they really do get that i am afraid of going to dentists, and that's just because of what other dentists have (or havent) done!
Mar 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Krochak, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Krochak?