Dr. Michael Kirchner, DDS

Dr. Michael Kirchner, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Michael Kirchner, DDS is a dentist who practices in Jeffersonville, IN. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 10 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Kirchner's Experience

Visiting Dr. Kirchner

Dr. Kirchner accepts 3 insurance carriers

Dr. Kirchner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kirchner to family and friends
Dr. Kirchner's Performance
in Jeffersonville |
Dr Kirchner is the ultimate professional and has surrounded himself with an outstanding staff, from Vickie, to Savannah to Holly. Explained all my options thoroughly and the pros and cons of each and carried out the work I chose, expediently and efficiently. No discomfort or pain in the relaxed and spotless environment. State of the art equipment and crowns delivered the same day. Highly recommended.
Louisville, KY |
The doctor and his staff were sharing with their knowledge with me, as a patient. All were courteous and kind. If you have any anxiety about dentist visits, this practice is one that I think will make you feel more comfortable than most. There was no down side. I would recommend them , and will definitely visit them again, as my new dentist.
in Jeffersonville IN |
Great staff and clean office. Overall a great dentist.
Jeffersonville, IN |
I always receive excellent care. I have no complaints. Dr. Kirchner and his staff carry out their duties with professionalism and a caring attitude.
Jeffersonville, IN |
I had a wonderful new patient experience at Dr. Kirchner's office! The staff members are extremely knowledgeable and friendly. They make you feel comfortable. On the first visit they gave me a tour of the office. I was impressed by all of the new technology being used at this office. Everyone seemed very professional!
in Jeffersonville, IN |
I am a true dental anxiety patient with other medical issues that make my mouth a hot mess. After nearly four years with no dental care Dr Kirchner and staff took me on, and truly did make things as comfortable as I think is humanly possible. I feel great relief that I have found a place I can return to, and I recommend Dr Kirchner without reservation.
in Jeffersonville, IN |
The assistant and Dr. Kirchner himself both made an extraordinary effort to get to know me, and went out of their way to make me feel comfortable.
Broken Arrow, OK |
So far I have been very happy with this dentist and office staff. Very friendly, and a nice clean facility. Thumbs up !!
in Charlestown, IN |
Very friendly staff. Pleasure to be around
in Jeffersonville, In |
I love Dr. Kirchners office! It looks very nice now and has came a long way! The staff are very friendly and very professional. I'd recommend anyone to come to this office!
in Austin, IN |
The staff is very friendly and welcoming. Dr. Kirchner is very professional and also takes the time to get to know you.
in Charlestown, IN |
Dr. Kirchner is a professional in every way. I have recommended him to family and friends.
For most people they do not enjoy going to the densit but Dr. Kirchner and his staff defitnetly make you feel extremely comfortable during your visit. Dr. Kirchner's office by far makes you feel like they truly care about your well being and what your overall wants and needs for oral care! Not only do you get amazing care they also offer great payment plans for anything your insurance does not cover, so you don't have to feel overwhelmed with the worries of not being able to pay for something.
in New Albany, IN |
Dr. Kirchner has always been very forthright and honest with me, on the type of dental care I've needed. He is also the our family dentist for my wife and daughter. I've had quite a challenging journey with my teeth over the past sixty plus years. That said, I believe Dr. Kirchner has been the best dentist I've had. I would recommend him to young and old alike. Terry Todd
in Jeffersonville, IN |
Entire staff is thorough and very professional - welcoming environment
in Jeffersonville, IN |
Best dentist and dental staff I have ever had. I used to hate going to the dentist, but they make it so painless and pleasant, that now I don't give it any more thought than a trip to the grocery store.
in Jeffersonville, IN |
Would definitely recommend Dr. Kirchner to anyone!
Have you seen Dr. Michael Kirchner, DDS?
Are you Dr. Kirchner?

Compare Dr. Kirchner

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Kirchner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Broken Tooth
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration

University School Of Dentistry

Graduated in 2007

University Of Toledo Medical Center

Completed in 2008

Dr. Kirchner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kirchner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Composite Fillings