Dr. Michael Kelley, DDS

Dr. Michael Kelley, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male

Dr. Michael Kelley is a primary provider and co-owner of Clock Tower Dental Associates, specializing in Family, Laser and Cosmetic Dentistry. Call today for appointment. Dr. Kelley graduated from SUNY Stony Brook University School of Dental Medicine (DDS, 1993), SUNY Cortland (BS, 1985); with advanced residency at New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens. He is certified on the Sirona 980nm diode laser, The Biolase Waterlase laser, The CEREC CAD-CAM restorative system and the painless Lumineers porcelain veneer system.Among his accolades are: Academy of Operative Dentistry - Outstanding Achievement in Operative Dentistry; Dentsply International - Merit Award for Outstanding Achievement in Removable Denture Prosthodontics; and Branemark System - Prosthetic Curriculum.Dr. Kelley is an active member of American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, and XI - PSI - PHI Fraternity. FORMS OF PAYMENT Checks, Cash, Insurances, All Major Credit Cards: VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover, CareCredit®, Citi Health Card, Springstone Patient Financing? INSURANCES ACCEPTED We accept almost all insurance plans, please call our office to inquire about your specific plan OFFICE HOURS Monday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM Friday: Emergencies only Saturday: Emergencies only Sunday: Emergencies only

Clock Tower Dental Associates

110 New Hyde Park Rd

Franklin Square, NY 11010

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Kelley

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Kelley is a very thorough doctor, he takes his time explaining procedures and answers all questions and concerns. I left the office feeling informed and comfortable.
To say the least, I was a hesitant patient. The entire experience from the expertise immediately evident in Dr. Kelly to his amazing, caring, and competent staff, I feel most fortunate to have found this practice! I absolutely know I am in THE best possible hands! Thank you so much!
I have been under treatment by Dr. Kelley for almost 2 years and, along with Dr. Nejat, my teeth were completely overhauled. The treatment were performed in a very professional manner and I am totally satisfied with the results.

Michael F. Kelley, DDS is a General, Family and Cosmetic Dentistry specialist certified Preventative Dentistry, Esthetic and Cosmetic Dentistry, Laser Dentistry, Periodontics, Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry.    Dr. Kelley graduated from SUNY Stony Brook University School of Dental Medicine (DDS, 1993), SUNY Cortland (BS, 1985); with advanced residency at New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens. He is certified on the Sirona 980nm diode laser, The Biolase Waterlase laser, The CEREC CAD-CAM restorative system and the painless Lumineers porcelain veneer system.    Among his accolades are: Academy of Operative Dentistry - Outstanding Achievement in Operative Dentistry; Dentsply International - Merit Award for Outstanding Achievement in Removable Denture Prosthodontics; and Branemark System - Prosthetic Curriculum.    Dr. Kelley is an active member of American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, and XI - PSI - PHI Fraternity.

Video

• Porcelain Veneers
  • Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Surgical Orthodontics
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Stony Brook University School Of Dental Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1993

Dr. Kelley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kelley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kelley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kelley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kelley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kelley to family and friends
Dr. Kelley's Performance
professional and courteous. love the experience
i travel from Manhattan to receive care here for many years. That alone states my general trust and patient care results.
positive experience, comfort level
From the first visit I felt very comfortable with Dr. Kelley and his entire staff. Would recommend hin highly. In fact, I already have.
Always address my questions and concerns. Been coming here for over 20yrs, Dr. Kelley does a great job.
Competent staff and leadership. Personable and current on new technology.Would definitely recommend Dr. Kelly!
Painless procedures, best staff, friendly staff!
Great experience!
I been to another dentist and they can't compare to Dr Kelley . He is very good in his work. He is my doctor for life .
I have been to many dentists in my 58 years on earth. Dr Kelly is the best dentist i have ever had work on my teeth. He did an amazing job on my implants. He explained every step of the process. He worked with my schedule. He was gentle when working on my teeth. I have never had a root canal as painless as the one he just performed. Hats off to an amazing & caring dentist.
Dr. Kelly is the best, always listening and coming up with a good plan. I feel very confident with his expertise as a dentist and will continue to recommend the services of his office and staff!
great experience, excellent
good it was a great experience
Very positive. Comfortable atmosphere and very good care provided.
Dr. Kelly is a great dentist and really does a good job taking care of your teeth.
I have been seeing Dr. Kelley fort may years now. He is a great Dentist and his staff is very professional.
Dr Kelly is willing to discuss treatment and not dictate what MUST be done at that moment. Works on you as a person not just a case number
The overall experience is always great and accurate. They are great at what they do. I never have any complaints ever. Always professional and I trust them.
Dr. Kelley is an outstanding dentist. My visits with him are quick, painless and professional. He is quite cheerful until it comes time to work and then does so with precision and confidence. The entire staff at Clocktower conducts themselves in the same manner. I would recommend Dr. Kelly and Clocktower Dentistry to anyone.
Dr. Kelley is very professional and makes you feel very comfortable at all times. His staff is equally always very pleasant and thorough. Best dentist I've visited to date.
The dentists are absolutely amazing. I came hear after going to a few places that made my teeth pain seem more difficult than it actual was and after one visit my pains went a way and after a few visits Dr. Kelley and Dr. Rayhan had successfully completed what was needed to be done. Not only are they well experienced, they are friendly and make the experience very comforting.
I started coming to Clocktower Dental about eight years ago after waking up with a massive toothache. I called 1800 Dentist and found that Clocktower allowed walk ins. When I arrived, Dr. Kelley immediately made me feel as though I was one of his lifelong patients. He tended to my toothache and I have been one of his patients ever since. The staff at Clocktower Dental have a way of making every patient feel like a VIP. Dr. Kelley and Dr. Rayhan are amazing and provid...
I have been coming here for 15 years and my experience has always been extremely positive. Staff is always professional and outgoing so my experience has always been the best.
this office is excellent! I've been coming here for years and i have never been dissapointed with all the work that has been done on me.
dr kelly is very caring and spend time with his patients. he explains each procedure before starting and assure his patient's comfort are maintained
Dr. Kelly is a wonderful doctor, my entire family comes to the office. Always makes his patients feel comfortable and takes time to answer all questions and concerns.
Beside manner is over the top!
pays attention to detail and makes sure everything is perfect! awesome!
He is very friendly and informs me of everything I need to know.
fun to be with and gentle with my teeth
great
My eight year old son and I have been patients of Dr. Kelly's for several years now. He is always on time for his appointments. He is knowledgeable and kind. The crown he placed is the prettiest tooth in my mouth. A bit on the expensive side but the front staff bends over backwards to get the most out of my insurance. You get what you pay for so I'm always willing to pay.
Dr. Kelly always is able to see me promptly, always is able to relieve pain, and explains what he is doing, why and gives me options. I highly recommend him.
I have doctor Kelley and he is very nice. All the doctors are nice especially doctor Kelley.
excellent
I have always had a successful outcome. It has always been easy to be seen when I have an unscheduled problem .
Very friendly People. great doctor . I've never had to wait long to be seen for my appointment.
always a pleasant visit
pleasant and professional
professional and good guidance
Dr. Kelley is a very good doctor who takes time with his patients explaining procedures. Very friendly staff and atmosphere. Overall, a great experience.
pleasurable....don;t mind going to dentist any longer
ecellent was totoaaly afraid, now i come in with a smile on everyone is terrific
Been a patient for 15 years. Practice is up to date with modern equipment and techniques. I always have a good experience.
great experience, friendly and great dentist
Dr. Kelley has always been a kind and thorough doctor. There is no one I trust more for my dental care. I am so grateful to have a dentist that cares so much about my teeth and overall health!
My experience with this office has been nothing under excellent. I never felt so comfortable and confident in a dentist as I do with all of the doctors in this office and the staff that assists in everything they do. I love Dr. Kelley, Dr. Rayhan, and Dr. Nejat. The office manager Donna is awesome and one of the reasons I chose this dental office to do my work. Highly recommend this office.
Dr Kelley is a fabulous Dentist. He takes the time to explain things and make me feel comfortable. I would recommend Dr Kelley to anyone (and have).
Dr. Kelley is awesome! He is very thorough and informative. He has done amazing work with my implants that failed from a prior doctor.
Dr Kelley makes me feel very comfortable especially since i am scared of the dentist actually i use to be not anymore. I have sensitive gums and i don't feel a thing when i am there.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Kelley, DDS?

Visit Dr. Kelley

Dr. Kelley accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

More Dentists at Clock Tower Dental Associates