Dr. Michael Kelley, DDS

Dr. Michael Kelley, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male

Dr. Michael Kelley, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Franklin Square, NY and has been practicing for 25 years. He practices dentistry, implant dentistry, and more.Read his story

Clock Tower Dental Associates

• MetroPlus Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Kelley

Video

Dr. Kelley's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kelley "Dr. Michael Kelley is a primary provider and co-owner of Clock Tower Dental Associates, specializing in Family, Laser and Cosmetic Dentistry. Call today for appointment. Dr. Kelley graduated from SUNY Stony Brook University School of Dental Medicine (DDS, 1993), SUNY Cortland (BS, 1985); with advanced residency at New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens. He is certified on the Sirona 980nm diode laser, The Biolase Waterlase laser, The CEREC CAD-CAM restorative system and the painless Lumineers porcelain veneer system.Among his accolades are: Academy of Operative Dentistry - Outstanding Achievement in Operative Dentistry; Dentsply International - Merit Award for Outstanding Achievement in Removable Denture Prosthodontics; and Branemark System - Prosthetic Curriculum.Dr. Kelley is an active member of American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, and XI - PSI - PHI Fraternity."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Kelley "Dr. Kelley is a very thorough doctor, he takes his time explaining procedures and answers all questions and concerns. I left the office feeling informed and comfortable."
"To say the least, I was a hesitant patient. The entire experience from the expertise immediately evident in Dr. Kelly to his amazing, caring, and competent staff, I feel most fortunate to have found this practice! I absolutely know I am in THE best possible hands! Thank you so much!"
"I have been under treatment by Dr. Kelley for almost 2 years and, along with Dr. Nejat, my teeth were completely overhauled. The treatment were performed in a very professional manner and I am totally satisfied with the results."

"Dr. Michael Kelley is a primary provider and co-owner of Clock Tower Dental Associates, specializing in Family, Laser and Cosmetic Dentistry."

3  Practice Areas

• Implant Dentistry
  • Laser Dentistry

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Stony Brook University School Of Dental Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1993

Dr. Kelley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kelley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kelley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kelley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Kelley's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kelley

2.586206896551724%

Dr. Kelley?
Dr. Kelley's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Kelley, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
I went and had a few consultations prior to coming here, and I was told I needed implants and a bridge. Fortunately enough, upon coming here, I discovered that my teeth were able to be saved, and implants or extractions weren't needed. I've felt very comfortable here, and couldn't be happier to...Read More
Jul 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Kelley, DDS?
At one time I left Dr. Kelly and his staff a five star review. I did that because they earned it. Now I am leaving a follow up review of one star because they have earned it. Last year I had a crown replaced. My primary insurance was charged and I paid an additional $600. Then the office charged...Read More
Jul 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Kelley, DDS?
I always feel I got the best care every time I go to Dr. Kelley.I have been going to him for many years and have never felt any pain when he is working on me. He has called me at home to check up on me after difficult work has been done on me. I would highly recordmend Dr. Kelley.
May 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Kelley, DDS?
I cannot speak too highly for the skills of the entire staff. They are Friendly ,Warm and accepting and good at what they do . Our family has used this dental facility for twenty years , Dr Kelley and Rayhan are both fantastic and up to date technologically . None of our family members have...Read More
May 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Kelley, DDS?
Dr.Kelley is an outstanding doctor he is the reason i come to the dentist now. Very accomdating. The staff is always professional and nice.
Apr 26, 2018
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kelley?

Compare General Dentists