Dr. Michael Kehoe, DDS

Dr. Michael Kehoe, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Dr. Michael Kehoe, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Romeo, MI and has been practicing for 24 years. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Kehoe Orthodontics

112 S Main St Ste A

Romeo, MI 48065

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Kehoe

Dr. Kehoe's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kehoe "I have always had an interest in dentistry, but only chose to enter orthodontics while undergoing orthodontic treatment as an adolescent. This field gives me unparalleled opportunities to change lives. Every day I get to create beautiful smiles for my patients, and to improve their self-esteem and self-confidence. Our state-of-the-art facility, housed in a classic office building, is equipped with the most advanced technology available, including digital imaging and Itero scanning that allows us to keep our patients thoroughly educated about their orthodontic treatment progress. Having seen the benefits repeatedly, I am a passionate proponent of the many positive aspects of early interceptive treatment. I am excited about the technological advances recently made in orthodontics such as the use of TADs (temporary anchorage devices), laser procedures, imaging techniques and Itero scanning reducing the need for impressions, to improve the level of orthodontic care I deliver to my patients. My highly-skilled and dedicated team has been with me since the beginning and they continue to fuel my success. Their warm and caring attitude makes every one of our patients feel welcome and at home. We have ongoing office contests throughout the year, and each fall we hold patient appreciation day at a local orchard. This family-oriented event offers hayrides, a petting farm, a corn maze, a hay pile climb, and of course, cider and donuts. At Kehoe Orthodontics, my team and I make patients our top priority which is why Hour Detroit Magazine has recognized me as a Top Dentist of the Detroit metropolitan area for several years running. Innovative treatments and technologies let our patients know that they are receiving the highest standard of care available. We think you and your family will agree."

This content was provided by Dr. Kehoe "At Kehoe Orthodontics, we offer comprehensive orthodontic care in a warm and friendly setting. Dr. Michael Kehoe, and our entire team, believe in patient- and family-oriented care, where we put you and your needs, goals, and lifestyle at the forefront. We respect you as an individual, care about you as a person, and will deliver to you only proven treatments that will create your new smile in a timely, painless, and effective manner."

2  Practice Areas

• Gaps Between Teeth
  • Gingivitis
  • Halitosis
  • Loose Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Springs for Braces
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Tooth-Conserving Dentistry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Oakland University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Michigan / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Temple University-Maurice H. Kornberg School Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Kehoe has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kehoe has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kehoe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kehoe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kehoe's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kehoe

Dr. Kehoe?
Dr. Kehoe's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Kehoe?