Dr. Michael Johnson, DDS

Dr. Michael Johnson, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Michael Johnson, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Brooklyn Park, MN and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Doctor Of Dental Surgery (2005) University Of Minnesota School Of Dentistry, Minneapolis, Minnesota in 2005 and practices dentistry.

8559 Edinbrook Pkwy

Brooklyn Park, MN 55443

Learn about Dr. Johnson

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• B.A. Humanities (2000) Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • Doctor Of Dental Surgery (2005) University Of Minnesota School Of Dentistry, Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Johnson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Johnson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Johnson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Johnson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Johnson to family and friends

Dr. Johnson's Performance

Dr. Johnson truly cares about his patients, he's performed several procedures on myself and my family and were always 100% satisfied. I've never experienced any pain, he's extremely patient with my youngest son who hates going to the dentist. My all time favorite dentist!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Johnson and Lucinda are the absolute best to work with. I developed an allergy to standard industry dental material and had complications from crowns, at every step they went above and beyond to research materials that could be used and to accommodate me! Best dentist and support staff I have...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
So grateful for the care that Dr. Johnson provides to my family. He cares, is attentive to our needs, does a great job and I can totally trust him with our dental care.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My family has been going to Dr. Johnson for almost five years now. I'm always impressed with his thorough exams and knowledge of care. Twice I had to see a different dentist due to scheduling conflicts, and where that dentist assured me several cavities needed to be filled for my child, Dr....more
Are you Dr. Johnson?