Dr. Michael Johnson, DDS

Dr. Michael Johnson, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Michael Johnson, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Brooklyn Park, MN and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Doctor Of Dental Surgery (2005) University Of Minnesota School Of Dentistry, Minneapolis, Minnesota in 2005 and practices dentistry.

8559 Edinbrook Pkwy

Brooklyn Park, MN 55443

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota

Check if Dr. Johnson treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Johnson?
Dr. Johnson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Johnson, DDS
Recent
Shelby is very caring and my comfort is very important to her which I really appreciate!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Johnson, DDS?
Dr. Johnson truly cares about his patients, he's performed several procedures on myself and my family and were always 100% satisfied. I've never experienced any pain, he's extremely patient with my youngest son who hates going to the dentist. My all time favorite dentist!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Johnson, DDS?
Dr. Johnson and Lucinda are the absolute best to work with. I developed an allergy to standard industry dental material and had complications from crowns, at every step they went above and beyond to research materials that could be used and to accommodate me! Best dentist and support staff I have...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Johnson, DDS?
So grateful for the care that Dr. Johnson provides to my family. He cares, is attentive to our needs, does a great job and I can totally trust him with our dental care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Johnson, DDS?
My family has been going to Dr. Johnson for almost five years now. I'm always impressed with his thorough exams and knowledge of care. Twice I had to see a different dentist due to scheduling conflicts, and where that dentist assured me several cavities needed to be filled for my child, Dr....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Johnson, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Johnson?