Dr. Michael Jimenez, DDS

Dr. Michael Jimenez, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 40

Dr. Michael Jimenez, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Lexington, SC. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Jimenez to book an appointment.

Aspen Dental - Lexington, SC

Aspen Dental - Lexington, SC5540 Sunset Blvd Lexington, SC 29072

More Dentists at Aspen Dental - Lexington, SC

Dr. Jimenez's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jimenez

1.0

Based on 1 rating

Dr. Jimenez?
If I could leave zero stars I would. I had an appointment scheduled a week in advance, and received two emails stating the appointment was at his Lexington location. When I arrived the lady advised me my appointment was at the Columbia location, I showed her the emails, then she tried to say it was because I didn’t confirm my appointment. I advised her that when I tried to confirm my appointment it kept giving me an error so I was unable to. She said she spoke with the owner Dr. Michael Jimenez, and he said I would need to reschedule. This was their mistake but they would not rectify it. This seems like they do this a lot, when I was waiting for the owner to say what they were going to do, i overhead the other receptionist telling another person that their appointment was the following week and she told them she had a hand written appointment card at home with today’s date on it 10/15/2020. Don’t waste your time with this dentist, if it’s not dentures or implants they screw you around.
Oct 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Jimenez, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Jimenez?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for South Carolina

Check if Dr. Jimenez treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Jimenez accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Jimenez has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(215) 716-9515Find providers who accept this insurance

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Michael Jimenez, DDS?

Call (215) 716-9515 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.

Does Dr. Michael Jimenez, DDS offer telehealth services?

Dr. Jimenez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Dr. Michael Jimenez, DDS accepting new patients?

Dr. Michael Jimenez, DDS generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Jimenez's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Michael Jimenez, DDS accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Jimenez accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Michael Jimenez, DDS's office located?

Dr. Jimenez's office is located at 5540 Sunset Blvd, Lexington, SC 29072. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.