Dr. Michael Iseman, DDS

Dr. Michael Iseman, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry  ·
Dr. Michael Iseman, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Wichita, KS and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from University of Nebraska / College of Dentistry in 2002 and practices pediatric dentistry and dentistry.

1230 N Broadmoor St Ste 400

Wichita, KS 67206

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas

Learn about Dr. Iseman

This content was provided by Dr. Iseman "Dr. Mike and our team are dedicated to the oral health of children from infancy through the teenage years. We have special training and equipment that allows us to provide the most up-to-date and thorough treatment for a wide variety of children?s dental problems. We provide comprehensive treatment of children and teens with a focus on prevention, offering protective sealants, cleanings, digital radiographs, intra-oral photographs, tooth-colored restorations, nitrous oxide for relaxation, intra"

2  Practice Areas

• Gum Disease Treatment
  • Mouthguards
  • Nitrous Oxide Sedation
  • Well Baby Care

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• Wichita State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • University of Nebraska / College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • none
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of Nebraska / College of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Iseman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Iseman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Iseman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Iseman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Iseman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Iseman to family and friends

Dr. Iseman's Performance

I am so thankful to have Dr Iseman and his staff caring for my children's dental health. Clean office. Play room for the kids. Kid appropriate Netflix shows to watch while being examined. Concerns and questions are addressed and explained without hesitation. The staff go above and beyond to make...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you Wendy! You are so kind to share such a nice review. We appreciate you! Dr. Iseman & team

Dr. Iseman and his staff are excellent. They are always professional yet personal. Highly recommend!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you Kim! We appreciate your positive feedback. Dr. Iseman & team

Highly recommended! Staff and Dr are very patient and good with my child, who has anxiety over appointments. The Dr always calls and checks on my child after her appointments. Very pleased.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you! We appreciate your review! Dr. Iseman & team

My daughter is in need of dental care but I don't have $1000 up front which is what Dr. Iseman is requiring. We have good dental insurance which he was going to get $1500.00 out of our insurance. Even though my daughter is older than the last time they had to sedate her, he would not even try the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1

I am sad to hear this Penny. I always strive to recommend the most appropriate treatment for each of my patients, just as I do for your children. I was unaware that you felt this way over the last 4.5 years that you have trusted me with your children's dental care. Your out of pocket investment in dentistry is not near the numbers you have posted here. It sounds like this may be part of your frustration. Please call the office if you wish to discuss further. Thank you, Dr. Iseman