Dr. Michael Insoft, DMD

Dr. Michael Insoft, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Dr. Michael Insoft, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in St Petersburg, FL and has been practicing for 27 years. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Insoft & Hurst Orthodontics

6700 Crosswinds Dr N Ste 300B

St Petersburg, FL 33710

• Dental Network of America
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Insoft

Dr. Insoft's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Insoft "Working as an orthodontist has been a true blessing in my life. I can hardly call my profession as an orthodontist "work", because I thoroughly enjoy creating beautiful smiles on a daily basis! EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE Bachelor of Science degree, Jacksonville University, 1987 Doctorate of Dental Medicine, University of Florida - Gainesville, 1991 Certificate in Orthodontics, University of Florida – Gainesville, 1994 Staying on top of the latest innovations in orthodontics through continuing education ensures my patients the best care available. My dedicated team and I regularily attend seminars such as the Damon Forum and the Invisalign Ortho Summit. By providing state-of-the-art orthodontic appliances, I can give my patients a broad, beautiful smile with little discomfort in the quickest possible treatment time. In addition to staying up to date with continuing education, I am also an active member of several professional organizations, allowing me to be involved with the greater dental and orthodontic communities. Dr. Insoft on Google+ American Dental Association American Association of Orthodontists Southern Association of Orthodontists Florida Dental Association Pinellas County Dental Association, Past President West Coast Dental Association Florida Association of Orthodontists AWARDS AND RECOGNITION I am honored to have been published in the American Journal of Orthodonticsand chosen as a “Top Dentist” in Tampa Bay Magazine. Invisalign® has recognized our office as Top 1% of Invisalign® Premier Elite Providers in the country! This allows me to offer my patients this effective and aesthetic option to improve their smile. OUTSIDE THE OFFICE I am a native of Baltimore, MD, and have called St. Petersburg my home for over 40 years. My wife, Tammy, and I have two children, Brandon and Haley, and two dogs named Oreo and Lucy. When I have free time I enjoy stand up paddle boarding with my dogs and wife, watching my daughter dance, and going fishing with my son."

This content was provided by Dr. Insoft "High quality care and patient comfort is our highest mission. We pledge to provide the finest personal service and facilities for our patients who will always enjoy a warm, relaxed, and comfortable environment. http://www.braceinfo.com"

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Springs for Braces
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment

• University of Florida-Gainesville
    Medical School | Graduated 1991

Dr. Insoft has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Insoft has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Insoft does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Insoft and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Insoft's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Insoft

Dr. Insoft?
Dr. Insoft's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Insoft?

Compare Orthodontists