Orthodontics  |
Dr. Michael Ignelzi Jr, DDS
Dr. Michael Ignelzi Jr, DDS is a dentist who practices in Greensboro, NC. He is 55 years old. Dr. Ignelzi Jr is affiliated with The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital.

Lake Jeanette Orthodontics & Pediatric Dentistry

3901 N Elm St

Greensboro, NC 27455

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
  • CoreSource
  • DenteMax
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MedCost
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Ignelzi Jr

I feel that I have the best job in the world. My job is to create an environment where children love to come to the dentist. The people who work with me love children. We have a happy place and we enjoy what we do. We emphasize quality care and exceptional customer service.

• Orthodontics
  • Pediatric Dentistry

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Overbite
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Allegheny College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Dr. Ignelzi Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ignelzi Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ignelzi Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ignelzi Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ignelzi Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ignelzi Jr to family and friends
Dr. Ignelzi Jr's Performance
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Ignelzi and his staff are the best. They run an efficient office, are highly communicative, always professional---and have a great selection of magazines for us parents! I have a great deal of respect for Dr. Mike both personally and professionally. His commitment to the oral health of his patients is matched only by his commitment to community. Highly recommend.
Greensboro, NC |
All of the staff are great. They make the kids feel at ease and keep parents informed.
Kew Gardens, NY |
Absolutely recommend them all! My son is 9 and began seeing them when he was 4. He has no problem when I mention the dentist. They are wonderful.
in Greensboro |
Great dentist and great guy! Very genuine, my daughter now aspires to be a dentist but none of my children can wait until their next visits!! They love Dr. Mike!!!
in Mcleansville, NC |
I absolutely love this office! Best in child dentistry. We were referred by a friend to this office. Staff is great! It's sometimes uneasy to watch your child be fearful but the staff are awesome and exude calm and diffuse the situation well. They're attentive to the parents as well as the children. I do and will continue to recommend them to all of my friends. Thank you Dr Mike and staff for all that you do for our children!
Greensboro, NC |
Such a wonderful experience from start to finish! Staff was extremely cheerful, helpful, and took time to graciously explain procedures, insurance info, paper work, etc. I left the first appointment feeling confident in their ability and expertise. Out of al the places we could have chosen in Greensboro, we feel positive this is the best place for us!
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Mike and his wonderful staff took care of our daughter after a dental emergency. They delivered exceptional care and kept her comfortable throughout the process. We have been using Dr Mike for 6 years and his practice exceeds our expectations. Thank you, guys!
in Danville, VA |
Dr. Mike and his staff are awesome. You could not ask for a more gentle and caring group of people. They get to know you and really care about their patients. I will highly recommend this practice to all my friends! They are treating my 4 year old son, and treating him like he was their own!
in Greensboro, NC |
We are new to the office and our first visit was very pleasant. It was very clean, the staff was extremely nice, and dentist and his assistant was gentle with my child. We were really pleased.
Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Mike is an expert of his field, but also an expert in working with children. Kids love going to their appointments, that says a lot about this practice! Everyone from front desk staff to hygienist to the doctors are wonderful, they care about their patients to and it shows in every visit. :)
in Reidsville NC |
I would highly recommend Dr Mike!! My kids love him and he and his staff do a great job making the kids feel comfortable. His staff also does a great job of explaining and keeping you up to date on what has changed over time and what I can expect in the future. Dr Mike is simply he best!!
in Stockbridge, GA |
Very professional, respectful, knowledgeable and courteous staff. You are treated as a family member. All your questions are answered and they explain the processes in an excellent manner. From the initial visit in 2014, my daughter has received outstanding care; we are always greeted with a smile. The entire staff is excellent. We've relocated to GA; yet we still receive dental care from Dr. Mike. This is our level of commitment for the service we receive. Mary/Amanda are awesome ladies!
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Ignelzi and his dedicated staff are professional, caring, and truly enjoy working with the pediatric population. We have 3 children and we will stay with this dental practice because no other practice in The county or state can compare!
in Greensboro |
We could not be happier with the treatment our daughter received. Miss Emma was gentle and genuine and was able to amuse my daughter and still provide me with important information on how to keep my child's teeth healthy. The environment is fun and happy and all of the little extras- balloons, an amazing play area, prizes- made a big impression on my child. Dr. Mike is professional and kind. I cannot say enough good things about our experience.
Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Mike was wonderful. He was patient, kind, and delightful with my 2 year old on our first visit to the dentist. Mary was our hygenist and she too was amazing.
in Greensboro, NC |
We took our 3 year old daughter here for her cleaning and check up. She was not the most cooperative. However, everyone was very friendly. Dr. Ignelzi was awesome. He stayed calm the entire time and about halfway through the exam, he had her calmed down. He talked with her the whole time and made a special effort to say good-bye to her when we left. I would definitely recommend this office for your children's dental needs.
Greensboro, NC |
Best dentist and Orthodontist in greensboro ??
in Greensboro, NC |
My son is 11 and he's been going to Dr Mike since he was 1 and we both love him and his entire office. They know how to make the kids feel comfortable. The doctors also want the parents to be involved, they invite you to the back to be apart of the entire visit whereas other dental offices rather take the kids back by themselves, which I don't like. You get a real genuine and personalize visit every single time.
in Summerfield |
Love this practice! Highly recommend them for children of all ages!
in Greensboro, NC |
The whole group at lake Jeanette is wonderful! I would highly recommend them!
Greensboro, NC |
Excellent care, excellent service. I drive past many dentist offices across town, but totally worth it...
Have you seen Dr. Michael Ignelzi Jr, DDS?
Are you Dr. Ignelzi Jr?

Visit Dr. Ignelzi Jr

Dr. Ignelzi Jr accepts 19 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
  • CoreSource
  • DenteMax
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MedCost

Hospitals where Dr. Ignelzi Jr has admitting privileges

The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital
1200 N Elm St
Greensboro, NC 27401

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.