Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Michael Hunt, DDS
Dr. Michael Hunt, DDS is a dentist who practices in Stroudsburg, PA.

828 Monroe St

Stroudsburg, PA 18360

• Dental Network of America
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Hunt

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Education data for Dr. Hunt is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Hunt has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hunt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hunt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hunt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hunt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hunt to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Hunt's Performance
Lehighton, PA |
The receptionist doesn't know how to make proper appointments . He would not see my daughter when she has pain her mouth.I gather if you have state insurance for your kid you get treated like second class people.I had to lose my temper in there because of his incompetent receptionist.Drove almost two hours and be told you did not confirm your appointment .She never called me then had to get out of it by saying my cell phone is disconnected meanwhile it was not.
Bronx, NY |
Dr Hunt and his staff were great. I have had bad experiences in the past with dentists and I have a lot of anxiety and fear Dr Hunt and his staff were so helpful and they made my experience fun. Dr Hunt got me to laugh. I lost sleep over nothing. Thank you so very much. Dr Hunt really cares about his patients. Dr Hunt is a FIVE STAR Dentist!!!!!!!
in Stroudsburg Pa |
As a pregnant patient it was very refreshing to see that not only the doctor but his entire staff were courteous to my needs being a pregnant woman but they were also extremely friendly throughout and can't wait to meet the baby!! The doctors skills are terrific, I talked through having a cavity drilled and it's the cleanest and nicest filling I've ever had in my life!! Couldn't be happier with my service in any way. Comfortable clean office and stellar experiences.
in Stroudsburg, PA |
My children have been going to Dr. Hunt for a couple of years. I have gone a couple of times and I say he is a great doctor. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.
in Stroudsburg, PA |
The Dr got me in for an urgent visit very quickly. I waited about 10 minutes to be seen. He examined my problem teeth,took several x-rays and advised me on what the best options were and I was only there for a little over an hour collectively. He was very knowledgeable and kind and I would absolutely recommend him and return. I am extremely pleased with my visit today.
in Stroudsburg, PA |
Very knowledgeable, patient and informative. Best dentist I have ever been too and I've been to A LOT. Would recommend him to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Hunt, DDS?
Are you Dr. Hunt?