Dr. Michael Howard, DDS

Dr. Michael Howard, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Howard practices Dentistry at 1 location in Marietta, GA.

Are you Dr. Howard? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Howard's Experience

Experience with Dr. Howard
Dr. Howard's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (15)
in HIRAM |
Dr. Howard and his entire staff are the most professional, courteous, and successful dental practice I have ever been to in over 50 years. They all work their hardest to give you excellent dental care from each part of their practice. From the time you walk in the front door you are treated with respect and care as if you were family. They are all wonderful, Front desk check in with Karen and Mary Lou; Dental Hygienist, Rachel, Dental Assistant: Brandy and Office staff; Marie. Dr. Howard
in Atlanta, GA |
I have been seeing Dr. Howard since 2004, I love everything about the office...From the front staff who are always friendly and helpful with any dental questions I have, to the great care I get from the assistants and hygienist. Dr. Howard has the greatest technique for giving shots, never any discomfort. I have recommended this office to many friends and will continue to do so. Great dental office.
in Douglasville, GA |
Doctor and staff are all friendly and caring. Best Dentist around!
in Douglasville, GA |
Very gentle and caring!
in Largo, FL |
Dr Howard is amazing. I am the product of bad genetics and non fluoridated water. After 12 years of active duty military restoring several teeth with amalgam I used a well regarded Atlanta dentist who installed two crowns that were grossly over sized and yellow. Dr Howard was referred to me and he has been superb. He is a perfectionist and every restoration I have is crafted with care. His staff is top notch and his practice is the best I have ever experienced. I now travel hours to see him.
in Marietta, Ga. |
Dr. Howard and staff are the BEST dental office in town. No one ever says that they love going to the dentist but I've always enjoyed going to my dentist-Dr. Howard in west Cobb.
in Villa Rica, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr.Howard for 26 years now. He has always taken such wonderful care of me. He is very kind and gentle and deeply cares about his patients. He always surrounds himself with highly skilled staff who also care for the patients and it shows. From the front office to the back office The attention to detail is exceptional. I highly recommend this dentist. Frances W.
in Acworth, GA |
My experience with Dr. Howard was a very good one. I had to have my first filling done, and he took the time to explain to me what was going on. He took a picture of my filling so I could see what it looked like. I would recommend him for anyone who is anxious about the dentist, because they turn off the lights and make it a very calm environment.
in Marietta, GA |
Great experience. Dr. Howard and his staff treat you like family.
in Marietta, GA |
I've been a patient of Dr. Howard for 31 years. I've always been very happy with his staff and him. I've never felt rushed and I think he really cares about me and my teeth. I'm so glad he is my dentist!
Have you seen Dr. Michael Howard, DDS?
Are you Dr. Howard?

Compare Dr. Howard

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Howard's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Dr. Howard does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Howard and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Emory University

Graduated in 1981

Dr. Howard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Howard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dental Bonding
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.