Dr. Michael Holbert, DDS

Dr. Michael Holbert, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Dr. Michael Holbert, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Richmond, VA. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Holbert Family Orthodontics

• United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Holbert

Video

Dr. Holbert's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Holbert "There is no greater satisfaction than removing a patient’s braces and seeing the look on their face when they see the new smile they’ve worked so hard to achieve.I am an active member in many local dental and orthodontic study clubs. These study clubs allow me to work closely with my local dental colleagues and specialists while addressing the needs of our shared patients. Additionally, I attend national and regional meetings of the AAO to keep up to date with the latest orthodontic treatment techniques and technologies. I also hold a part-time faculty position in the Department of Orthodontics at the VCU School of Dentistry. The interactions I have with the orthodontic residents allow me to share my knowledge while also keeping abreast of the latest trends in our field. My wife, Paige, and I met while attending dental school at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. We both love the outdoors, so following dental school we moved to Seattle, WA to practice dentistry. While on the west coast, we took full advantage of the surrounding mountains and had an opportunity to travel with a dental mission to Kathmandu, Nepal. While in Nepal, we hiked to Mount Everest base camp and this is where I proposed to my wife. We have been married since 2006 and we have two amazing boys, Carson and Ellis."

This content was provided by Dr. Holbert "There is no greater satisfaction than removing a patient?s braces and seeing the look on their face when they see the new smile they?ve worked so hard to achieve. I believe that our effect on our patients' lives goes well beyond their teeth. A beautiful smile will give them the confidence and self-esteem to tackle anything in life, and we are here to remind them of all that they are capable of doing. http://www.holbertbraces.com/"

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • Surgical Orthodontics
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University of North Carolina School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Holbert has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Holbert has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Holbert does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Holbert and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Holbert's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Holbert to family and friends
533 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Holbert's Performance

Such a great orthodontist! Was very gentle and got the job done! Always wanted to check up and make sure everything was going as planned! Definitely a comfortable experience. Had jaw surgery and they made the process much easier by even sending me a gift card for smoothies! So exciting and very...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0