Dr. Michael Harmon, DDS

Dr. Michael Harmon, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Michael Harmon, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Centennial, CO and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from Umkc in 2009 and practices dentistry.Read his story

7400 E Arapahoe Rd Ste 300

Centennial, CO 80112

• Ameritas
  • Cofinity

Learn about Dr. Harmon

Dr. Harmon's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Harmon "Thank you for visiting our website. I wanted to take the time to help you learn more about my dental training and experience so that you can feel completely confident bringing your family to Harmon Dental for their dental care. I earned my dental degree from the University of Missouri, Kansas City School of Dentistry. Since graduation, I have participated in numerous dental clinics in Kansas City, MO, Chico, CA, and Wichita, KS. I have also participated in dental outreach programs that provide care to the people of Honduras. I truly believe that it is incredibly important to constantly better yourself by continuing your education. Earning my DDS was just one step in my journey of higher education; I now frequently attend classes and seminars in order to enhance my dental skills and keep up on the latest dental technology and treatments. I've completed courses in a variety of areas, including restorative dentistry, implant dentistry, Invisalign aligner therapy, CEREC same-day dentistry, oral surgery, crowns and bridges, and endodontics. I continue to participate in continuing education courses regularly. During your visit, my staff and I make every effort to ensure that you have a comfortable experience. Our goal is to offer the best care with as little pain as possible. Because of our training and experience, we are qualified to provide many dental treatments and procedures so you and your family can receive the care that you need without having to go to multiple practices. I invite you and your family to visit our office. My staff includes some of the most caring, genuine, and talented people in the world, and they are just as dedicated to helping you as I am. Thank you again for your time and consideration. I look forward to meeting you!"

This content was provided by Dr. Harmon "We are a family dental office serving all ages. We strive to provide a caring and comfortable experience that will build enduring relationships with our patients. We strive to be honest and upfront with giving you the care you truly need. We pride ourselves in giving the best and most beautiful smiles to our patients."

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Umkc
  • Dental Implant Training
  • Invisalign
  • Mini Dental Implant Training
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Dr. Harmon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Harmon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Harmon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harmon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harmon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Harmon

Dr. Harmon?
Dr. Harmon's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Harmon?