Dr. Michael P. Gwaltney, DDS

Dr. Michael P. Gwaltney, DDS

Dentistry | Male | 49 years old

Learn about this dentist

I am a firm believer in the importance of an informed patient. I want my patients to fully understand all the options for their dental care. I treat the patient like I would want to be treated in a dental setting. I feel that a patient is part of our dental family and deserves the best that we can offer. There is no better complement that I can receive than when a patient says that they enjoyed their dental experience in my office.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Michael Gwaltney is from Richmond, Virginia. He graduated from the University of Richmond with a Bachelor of Science...Read more

Dr. Gwaltney's Experience

Visiting Dr. Gwaltney

Dr. Gwaltney accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gwaltney has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Gwaltney's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gwaltney to family and friends
based on 4 total surveys (1 with a review)
Experience with Dr. Gwaltney
Dr. Gwaltney's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (4)
Dr. Gwaltney Says:

I would like to thank everyone who has provided feedback about the dental services that I and my staff offer.  We take this very seriously and we use it to improve our treatment of our patients.  We are continuously trying to improve so that we can meet and exceed all of our patients' expectations when they walk through our door.

If there is ever a concern, question, or problem...

in Leesburg, VA |
Dr. Gwaltney is an excellent dentist who takes his time in explaining what needs to be done and why. He is one of the few dentists that I have ever had who gives the best numbing shot. His staff is very friendly and helpful. They go out of their way to make me feel comfortable in the chair. I've always had a good experience in this office. This was the first dentist that i really enjoy coming to see.
Have you seen Dr. Michael P. Gwaltney, DDS?
Are you Dr. Gwaltney?

Compare Dr. Gwaltney

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Gwaltney says...

Dr. Michael Gwaltney is from Richmond, Virginia.  He graduated from the University of Richmond with a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry in 1989. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the Medical College of Virginia/Virginia Commonwealth University in 1993.  After graduation from dental school, he began private practice in Richmond until moving to Northern Virginia in 2010.

Dr. Gwaltney enjoys all areas of general dentistry and actively pursues continuing dental education.  He values educating his patients about their dental needs and working with them to improve their smiles.  He tries to treat the patient like he would want to be treated in the dental chair.

He enjoys spending his free time with his family and friends.  He lives in Round Hill with his wife, Magdalena, who is a dental hygienist, and his 2 children, Alexandra and Michael, Jr. His hobbies include car and home repair, reading, traveling, and exploring the area.

Dr. Gwaltney's Care Philosophy

I am a firm believer in the importance of an informed patient.  I want my patients to fully understand all the options for their dental care.  I treat the patient like I would want to be treated in a dental setting.  I feel that a patient is part of our dental family and deserves the best that we can offer.  There is no better complement that I can receive than when a patient says that they enjoyed their dental experience in my office.

Dr. Gwaltney says...

If there is ever a concern, question, or problem please contact us at our office 703 729 7447.   We are happy to answer any and all of your questions.  Again, we are here to make your experience with us the best it can be.  Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Dr. Gwaltney's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Sanctions found

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Sanction

Dr. Gwaltney has received 1 sanction

• Substance Abuse (11/5/2009)
    • Action Taken: License Reinstatement with Restrictions and/or Terms and Conditions
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Virginia

• Broken Tooth
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Loose Teeth
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tooth Abrasion

Dr. Gwaltney does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gwaltney and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Composite Fillings
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.