Dr. Michael Gwaltney, DDS

Dr. Michael Gwaltney, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Michael Gwaltney, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Lansdowne, VA. He practices dentistry.Read his story

19490 Sandridge Way Ste 110

Lansdowne, VA 20176

• Ameritas
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America
  • Dominion Insurance
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Gwaltney

Dr. Gwaltney's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gwaltney "Dr. Michael Gwaltney is from Richmond, Virginia. He graduated from the University of Richmond with a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry in 1989. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the Medical College of Virginia/Virginia Commonwealth University in 1993. After graduation from dental school, he began private practice in Richmond until moving to Northern Virginia in 2010. Dr. Gwaltney enjoys all areas of general dentistry and actively pursues continuing dental education. He values educating his patients about their dental needs and working with them to improve their smiles. He tries to treat the patient like he would want to be treated in the dental chair. He enjoys spending his free time with his family and friends. He lives in Round Hill with his wife, Magdalena, who is a dental hygienist, and his 2 children, Alexandra and Michael, Jr. His hobbies include car and home repair, reading, traveling, and exploring the area."

This content was provided by Dr. Gwaltney "I am a firm believer in the importance of an informed patient.  I want my patients to fully understand all the options for their dental care.  I treat the patient like I would want to be treated in a dental setting.  I feel that a patient is part of our dental family and deserves the best that we can offer.  There is no better complement that I can receive than when a patient says that they enjoyed their dental experience in my office.  "

1  Practice Areas

• Broken Tooth
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Loose Teeth
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tooth Abrasion

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

1 Board Action
  • Substance Abuse (7/29/2013)
    Action Taken: License Reinstatement without Restrictions
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Virginia

• University Of Richmond
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Dentistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993

Dr. Gwaltney has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gwaltney has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gwaltney does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gwaltney and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gwaltney's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gwaltney to family and friends
4 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Gwaltney's Performance

Dr. Gwaltney Says:
"

I would like to thank everyone who has provided feedback about the dental services that I and my staff offer.  We take this very seriously and we use it to improve our treatment of our patients.  We are continuously trying to improve so that we can meet and exceed all of our patients' expectations when they walk through our door.

If there is ever a concern, question, or problem please contact us at our office 703 729

...

Dr. Gwaltney is an excellent dentist who takes his time in explaining what needs to be done and why. He is one of the few dentists that I have ever had who gives the best numbing shot. His staff is very friendly and helpful. They go out of their way to make me feel comfortable in the chair. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0