Dr. Michael Gurney, DDS

Dr. Michael Gurney, DDS

Prosthodontics  |
Male

Dr. Michael Lynn Gurney is a Prosthodontist serving the Boise area for more than 15 years. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION Academy of Osseointegration American Dental Association Idaho State Dental Association American College of Prosthodontics AWARDS AND ACCOLADES OKU Dr. William S. Kramer Award-2008 Osseointegration Award 2009 Whip Mix Award 2009 Oral Pathology Award 2009 Whip Mix Best of the Best National Award-2009 PROCEDURES AND TREATMENTS BY Dr. Gurney Dental Implants Tooth Replacement Crowns and Bridges Zurich Bridges Implant Overdentures Same Day Dental Implants Oral Hygiene Veneers Smile Reconstruction Teeth in a Day Dentures FORMS OF PAYMENT checks, cash, and all major credit cards INSURANCES ACCEPTED accept all plans and will help bill to maximize your benefit HOURS Monday – Friday 730-2:30 PM WEBSITE http://www.idahoimplant. com/

Boise Prosthodontics

1000 N Curtis Rd Ste 203

Boise, ID 83706

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Gurney

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Gurney and his staff strived to help me understand my daughters complicated dental treatment. I look forward to working with him over the next 10 years or until my daughters treatment is complete.
A great experience and very experienced in what he does. Very pleased with Dr. Gurney and his staff.
I felt very comfortable from the very beginning. From the beginning I was always confident and comfortable with Dr. Gurney and his staff.

Dr. Michael Lynn Gurney is an expert/specialist in prosthetics serving the Boise area for more than 15 years. Dr. Gurney is experienced in smile reconstruction. Patient centered practice. He is a professional member of the Academy of Osseointegration, the American Dental Association and the Idaho State Dental Association. Dr. Michael Gurney was also awarded the OKU Dr. William S. Kramer Award, the Osseointegration Award and the Whip Mix Award.

• Prosthodontics

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• Brigham Young University Idaho - BS Biology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • Creighton University School of Dentistry - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Advanced Prosthodontics - Ohio State University College of Dentistry
  • The Ohio State University

Dr. Gurney has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gurney has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Gurney does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gurney and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gurney's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gurney to family and friends
Dr. Gurney's Performance
Dr Gurney was very compassionate, thorough in his explanations of my problems and what options I could use to have the best possible outcome. I only wish I had met him years ago. Thank you for making me a very happy person again.
I would feel confident in pursuing any treatment Dr. Gurney plans for me.
When I had to make a decision on dentures I went to my regular dentist. I thought that he would be okay. How wrong I was. I wish I had did a little research in the beginning it probably would have saved me a lot of money. I called Dr. Gurney because my teeth were not fitting right and after 8 weeks was still not able to eat anything except soft foods. Dr. Gurney gave an exam and helped fix part of the problem. I would advise anybody making this decision to come see him first.
Dr. Gurney was just wonderful to work with when I had to replace my front veneers. I have been unhappy with them for years but didn't want to redo them because I couldn't find a dental office I trusted. With Dr. Gurney, you know that your needs come first. A wonderful experience!!!
Everything about my experience was a little unusual, but Dr Gurney made it all work. It took sometime, and we had a few set backs, but I am very happy with my new smile. I recommend him and his work highly to everyone I know.
My experience from start to finish was very professional. Dr .Gurney is a perfectionist .Every stage of my implants went smoothly. He explained all phases to me in advance and made sure that I understood the process.
My first visit was for a consultation. I was given all the different treatment options with the pros and cons of each. When we started the process, each step was explained to me and they answered all my questions. Dr Gurney was so patient and kind throughout all my visits. He consulted old pictures of my original smile and teeth and worked to replicate them. He truly is an artist in sculpting the teeth and also has an eye for keeping the shape of the jaw and face. He and...
Very happy with the way the procedure has been explained to me so far and Dr. Gurney and his staff have been great. Very happy with everything so far!!
my experience was awesome i would recommend doctor Gurney he is the best he has chang my life in so many ways i fill so healthy and have the bigest smile
Dr. Gurney has always been so helpful and supportive throughout my treatment process! I got the best results possible!
has been very clear in on explaining the complete prodcedure
Very positive experience at Boise Prosthodontics. I felt more like a co-consultant working with Dr. Gurney than "just" a patient. Finding the proper denture solution was a mutual and comprehensive planning process with the range of options and costs clearly conveyed . D. Gurney's amiable demeanor and unhurried, two-way communication was refreshing and confidence building. Combined with his state-of the art technical knowledge and expertise, our outcome was attractive, c...
I felt more like a co-consultant than "just" a patient. Dr Gurney's technical expertise is combined with a unique ability to listen patiently and explain treatment in a comprehensive as well as clearly understandable manner. This team approach is reassuring and effective. This resulted in an effective outcome and totally satisfactory outcome. Office staff is professional and amiable, reflecting Dr Gurney's attitude and leadership.
I'm very happy with Dr Gurney!! I made the right decision to have him do my crown on my implant. Dr Gurney is very conscientious in explaining all the steps he is taking and asking if I have any questions and are comfortable or feeling pain. He is a great listener and very caring. He's always here for me if I need anything .
great
good
I could not have hoped for better care or a better outcome.
Dr. Guerney and his staff are wonderful. This was an excellent experience from start to finish. We could not be happier with the results and we certainly recommend Dr. Guerney.
I had some bridges that kept breaking so after seeing Dr. Gurney we chose to go ahead with implant retained bridge. I have been happy with everything he did!
Great, always willing to explain things to me.
I have always had confidence in Dr Gurney. He has given me good care. He is gentle and efficient. I never feel as if he is over charging me or doing work that does not need to be done. As far as I am concerned He is the best!
Dr. Gurney is very professional and enthusiastic about your care.
I feel very comfortable from the very beginning. From the beginning was always confident and comfortable with Dr. Gurney and his staff.
I had a very good experience with the procedure as I said above, I felt like I was able to eat with out having any problem. An the comfort of having the obturator in my mouth was excellent.
My experience has bee very pleasant.
It was worth the wait to see Dr Gurney. He did an excellent job replacing my missing upper teeth.
very informative
Great experience
Our son was diagnosed with Witkop Syndrome, a form of Ectodermal Dysplasia -- he is missing nearly all of his adult teeth and the ones he had were small and misshapen. Dr. Gurney, along with a local oral surgeon has given us new hope! He is now 16 and has a semi-permanent solution that finally allows him to smile, talk and eat normally for the first time in several years. When he is fully grown, we will then complete the final stage of his implants and implant supporte...
Very thorough exam, I've never had someone look at everything so closely. Staff was very gentle and professional with their care. I was given lots of different options for my needs when other dentists didn't know how to treat me. Everything was explained clearly and helped me to know what was best for me. I didn't feel rushed thru like a cattle drive. Great office and will gladly refer family and friends there.
Dr Gurney is a perfectionist and highly skilled, kind and does EVERYTHING within his power to keep your smile the best. His staff is so congenial...even when I have an emergency and interrupt their day. I would recommend Dr. Gurney!
I feel like I get a thorough diagnosis and treatment with Dr. Gurney.
in Boise, ID |
Dr. Gurney has been helping my 12 year old son who was born with no enamel. He has been completely Amazing! I can't say enough about the talent and compassion he has! We still have a long road before we are finished but already my son feels much more confident and happy! Which makes his mom overjoyed! Dr.Gurney has gone out of his way to provide things to us even when he was not obligated to. Thank you so much Dr. Gurney! I will always recommend him to all my friends.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Gurney, DDS?

Visit Dr. Gurney

Dr. Gurney accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.