Dr. Michael Goone, DDS

Dr. Michael Goone, DDS

Family Dentistry  ·
Dr. Michael Goone, DDS is a family dentistry practitioner in Skokie, IL and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Dentistry in 1983 and practices family dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

4355 Howard St

Skokie, IL 60076

Learn about Dr. Goone

Dr. Goone's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Goone "I wanted to be a dentist from the time of my first visit to a dental office. I grew up in Lincolnwood, and lived in Skokie while earning my DDS degree at the University of Illinois, College of Dentistry in 1983. After spending a few years providing care at an office in Peoria, Illinois, I returned to the Chicago area, where I have been providing dentistry in the communities of Lincolnwood from 1986 through 2005 and now, Skokie since 2005. I have continued to update my dental knowledge by taking over 1500 hours of continuing education classes, and I emphasize the use of high-technology dentistry at my office. As far as professional affiliations, I am an active member of the Academy of General Dentistry, the American Dental Association, and the Illinois and Chicago Dental Societies. I have also served as an advisory Board Member of the Texas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, and I am a past President of the Society For Advanced Microdentistry."

This content was provided by Dr. Goone "When you need a dentist in Skokie, you'll get uncompromised care from Dr. Goone and our team at Leading Edge Dental Center. We place a strong emphasis on preventive oral care and continued maintenance for healthy gums while treating any problems that may arise. We want your smile to be healthy and beautiful all the time!"

7  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Northeastern University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979
  • University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1983

Dr. Goone has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Goone has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Goone does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goone and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Goone's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Goone

Dr. Goone?
Dr. Goone's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Goone?