Dentistry  |
Dr. Michael Gooding, DMD
Dr. Michael Gooding, DMD is a dentist who practices in Warwick, RI. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 35 years.

Michael M Gooding DMD Ltd

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

• University Of Vermont
  • L.D. Pankey Institute
    Other Education | Completed 1988
  • The Seattle Institute For Advanced Dental Education
    Other Education | Completed 2007

Dr. Gooding has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gooding has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Gooding does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gooding and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gooding's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gooding to family and friends
Dr. Gooding's Performance
in Warwick, RI |
I have been going to Dr gooding for years!!! He has always been honest with me and I totally trust his recommendations. He has helped me keep my smile and sustain the life of my teeth. Today at my cleaning appointment my hygienist Lynn discovered a very small hint of a potentially greater problem. She was so thorough. Dr Gooding came right to my side and explained the problem and it can be treated. Thank you Lynn for finding this issue so early...
Cranston, RI |
I have been a patient in this office for many years, only the best things to say about treatment here. Ease of making appointments, to friendly, knowledgeable staff. Highly recommend!
Warwick, RI |
Very professional and proactive service. Dr. Gooding is always available in emergency situations, is pleasant and engaging, and genuinely cares about his patient. The staff, especially hygienist Lynn, are awesome.
Warwick |
I was able to get an early morning treatment appointment with Dr. Gooding so that I did not have to miss work for the day. This is huge with me! Everyone in the office goes above and beyond to make the appointment great.
West Warwick, RI |
Straightforward dentistry at its best!!!!!! Everyone in this practice is great at what they do!!!
in Warwick, RI |
I have been referred to Dr Gooding's dentist office by my husband and his family, who have been going to them for years! I love how friendly all of the staff is from the moment you walk in the door. The women at the front desk, the hygienist, techs, and doctor are all very warming, funny, and well versed in their titles! I have never waited more than 5 minutes in the waiting room to be seen, which is very important when leading such a busy lifestyle. I highly recommend this office to anyone!
in East Greenwich, RI |
I must say that Dr. Gooding and his staff are some of the most courteous and knowledgable dental professionals I have ever encountered. With a career in sales, my smile is my greatest asset, Dr. Gooding and his staff understand that and always fit me in with my tight schedule. A big thank you to Beth and Elissa, you have both been unbelievably helpful to me the last few visits!
Great Dental Practice
in East Greenwich, RI |
My daughter has severe anxiety at the dentist. She ended up needing fillings done, Dr. Gooding was so patient with her and gave her as many breaks as she asked for while drilling. The two girls chatted with her in between making her feel more comfortable too and distracting her. We went back yesterday for her cleaning and much to my joy there were no tears when she found out where we were going after school. Great down to earth guy! He really understood and for that I'm forever grateful.
in Cranston, RI |
Great dentist!!!!!!!! My family and I have all gone here for years and now their kids are starting to visit the good Dr. Gooding.
in Warwick, RI |
Dr. Gooding is a very good dentist. I have been going to him for years and highly recommend him.
in East Greenwich |
Great service! Easy to call and make appointments.
in Cranston, RI |
I recently moved to Warwick and needed to find a new dentist. After checking Metlife online to see who was in network with them I looked up Dr. Gooding online. I called the office and within a week I had my first appointment. I am very happy I decided to call, everyone was very nice and the office was clean and comfortable.
Warwick, RI |
Great Dr. and great staff, great office!
in Warwick, RI |
Great place to go! Dr. Gooding was great and his office staff was even better!
in Warwick |
Clean office, friendly girls!
Dr. Gooding and his staff were very professional and helpful and the offices are very clean.
No issues
As always...nothing but the best!
They were able to see me late on a Friday afternoon for an emergency and schedule a root canal for the following week.
Although my visit was for a cleaning, the whole operation is extremely professional and very well run.
Friendly and caring staff that works diligently for all of their patients.
in Cranston, RI |
I had one of the worst toothaches I have ever had in my entire life. I called Dr. Gooding's office and Mary got me right in to see the Dr. The bad news was that I needed a root canal, the good news was that Dr. Gooding fit me right into the schedule and I left that same day no longer in pain and with a beautiful new crown that he made right there in the office.
The doctor was perfect, funny, very professional. A pleasure to be in his chair.
The good Dr. Michael Gooding is a genius! What a gift he has! Thank you Mike, and Ashley! You are the best. Dr. Kennedy
in Seekonk, MA |
He is a real good dentist.
in Warwick, RI |
Dr. Gooding is a wonderful dentist, experienced, kind and totally into it.
in East Greenwich, RI |
I have been a patient of Dr. Gooding for many years. In addition to the aesthetic dentistry, with which I have had 100% success and satisfaction, I came to Dr. Gooding with a difficult case. Thoughout the treatments, Dr. Gooding was extremely patient with me and took time to alleviate my anxiety.
Warwick, RI |
I have been a patient of Dr. Gooding?s for 4 years now and have had a very positive experience. I found everyone on the staff ? from the front office to the hygienists and dental assistants - to be very professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Gooding uses the latest technology and explains everything very clearly. The best decision I made was to go forward with Invisalign. I was extremely happy with the result and would highly recommend it to anyone who is considering this procedure.
in Warwick, RI |
I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with Dr. Gooding and his staff. He has been my dentist for many years now and has always explained problems clearly and addressed them promptly. The staff has been extremely accommodating with my finicky schedule (as a student I'm not always in state) and they are always friendly when I make it in.
in Coventry, RI |
I am not sure I understood everything about the new technology that Dr. Gooding is using - however - his passion and excitement about it is infectious. He always makes me feel comfortable. While I can't say that going to the dentist is my favorite thing to do (I'd much rather be in Italy) - it's nice to feel that I go to someone I trust. The office is highly professional and courteous - but very comfortable and friendly.
in Warwick, RI |
After having gone through with traditional braces as a child, I had experienced some movement with my lower teeth over the years. Dr. Gooding corrected these teeth using Invisalign and I could not be happier with the result. It required quick 5 minute appointments every 2-3 weeks and the staff could not have been more efficient. I would tell anyone not to hesitate to become a patient of Dr. Gooding he seems to love what he does and does it well.
My experience with with Dr.Gooding was pleasant, pleasant as could be for being in a dental office. Dr. Goodings Staff were very nice and accommodating towards my work schedule for scheduling appointments. I will definitely be recommending friends & family to Dr. Gooding.
I was very impressed with how friendly and knowledgeable all of the staff at Dr. Gooding's office were. Dr. Gooding went above and beyond to diagnose my issue and take care of my problem.I ended up leaving with a gorgeous crown that was started and finished in one day thanks to his high tech equipment.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Gooding, DMD?
Are you Dr. Gooding?

Delta Dental Premier
  • United Concordia
    Advantage Plus PPO
    National Fee-for-Service

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Orthodontics