Dr. Michael George, MSD

Dr. Michael George, MSD

Orthodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Michael George, MSD is an orthodontics practitioner in Everett, WA. He graduated from University Of Washington / School Of Dentistry and practices orthodontics.Read his story

4001 Colby Ave

Everett, WA 98201

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. George

Dr. George's bio

This content was provided by Dr. George "I was raised in a small town in Southern Oregon by a single mother. I have two brothers and a sister and grew up in a blue collar family so I have an intimate understanding of the financial and personal challenges facing many of the families in our community today. I have built my office around the values I was instilled with during my upbringing and have created a variety of financial policies to accommodate the needs of the families we serve. In addition, I was fortunate enough to be educated at one of the best dental schools and orthodontic programs in the United States. I have used my experiences and my education to create an office culture focused on purpose, exceptional care and a kind, genuine atmosphere. My staff is exceptional and very knowledgeable and have been individually selected specifically because they exemplify the values I feel define our office."

This content was provided by Dr. George "Dr. Michael George knows that each of his patients is a distinct individual with specific goals and needs. Each care plan that he creates addresses the unique nature of his patient's problem to ensure the best possible result: a great smile that will last a lifetime.

• Your comfort is our top priority. Our friendly staff takes a personal interest in each of our patients, listening to your concerns and answering any questions you might have.
  • We believe in being open and honest when it comes to your treatment. We offer several options, like traditional braces and Invisalign, and make sure you can make an educated decision about your care.
"

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Washington State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Washington / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. George has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. George has no media or publications listed.

Dr. George does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. George and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. George's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. George

86.71209540034071%

Dr. George?
Dr. George's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. George?