Dr. Michael Gardner, DDS

Dr. Michael Gardner, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Michael Gardner, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Las Vegas, NV and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine in 1999 and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

6460 Medical Center St Ste 210

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Gardner

This content was provided by Dr. Gardner "Your PERFECT smile

Leaver and Gardner Orthodontics is committed to creating the PERFECT smile for you. We utilize customized treatment plans and appliances to make sure you are happy about your perfect smile, including Damon, Damon Clear, and Invisalign. Our talented team is here to ensure you have an excellent experience during orthodontic treatment and are dedicated to building relationships that last long after you are finished."

2  Practice Areas

• Damon® Clear Braces
  • Damon® System
  • Invisalign Teen®
  • Invisalign®

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • University of Missouri-Kansas City
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Gardner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gardner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gardner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gardner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gardner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gardner to family and friends

Dr. Gardner's Performance

Every time I come to an appointment everyone is so friendly and treat me like one of their own. I always get greeted by my name and with a smile. Dr. Gardner is my favorite, he's so nice and gentle. He makes having braces not so bad! I'm kind of sad that I'm getting them off because I won't be...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I love Theresa!!! She makes my visits amazing and I always look forward to speaking with her. The other ladies that take care of me are incredible as well. If having braces was something you had to do for your entire life coming here and being helped by Dr. Gardner and his staff would be my first...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Everyone is great, very nice friendly and took very good care of me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am extremely satisfied with my experience to this facility. The staff is very friendly and always on top of ensuring the quickest, best care for the patient's teeth. The result of my long brace usage was successful.
Are you Dr. Gardner?