Dr. Michael Gardner, DDS

Dr. Michael Gardner, DDS

Orthodontics | Male

136 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Learn about this dentist

Your PERFECT smile Leaver and Gardner Orthodontics is committed to creating the PERFECT smile for you. We utilize customized treatment plans and appliances to make sure you are happy about your perfect smile, including Damon, Damon Clear, and Invisalign. Our talented team is here to ensure you have an excellent experience during orthodontic treatment and are dedicated to building relationships that last long after you are finished.Read more

Dr. Gardner's Experience

Visiting Dr. Gardner

Dr. Gardner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gardner to family and friends
Dr. Gardner's Performance
Every time I come to an appointment everyone is so friendly and treat me like one of their own. I always get greeted by my name and with a smile. Dr. Gardner is my favorite, he's so nice and gentle. He makes having braces not so bad! I'm kind of sad that I'm getting them off because I won't be coming back anymore. Overall, I love this place and all the people. I would recommend anyone to get their braces done here :)
I love Theresa!!! She makes my visits amazing and I always look forward to speaking with her. The other ladies that take care of me are incredible as well. If having braces was something you had to do for your entire life coming here and being helped by Dr. Gardner and his staff would be my first choice. Thankfully though this isn't a lifelong necessity.
Everyone is great, very nice friendly and took very good care of me.
I am extremely satisfied with my experience to this facility. The staff is very friendly and always on top of ensuring the quickest, best care for the patient's teeth. The result of my long brace usage was successful.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Gardner, DDS?
Are you Dr. Gardner?

Compare Dr. Gardner

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Gardner's Care Philosophy

Your PERFECT smile

Leaver and Gardner Orthodontics is committed to creating the PERFECT smile for you. We utilize customized treatment plans and appliances to make sure you are happy about your perfect smile, including Damon, Damon Clear, and Invisalign. Our talented team is here to ensure you have an excellent experience during orthodontic treatment and are dedicated to building relationships that last long after you are finished.

Dr. Gardner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Dental Crowding
  • Orthodontic Disorders
  • Overbite
  • Underbite

Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine

Graduated in 1999

University of Missouri-Kansas City

Completed in 2001

Dr. Gardner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gardner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics