Dr. Michael Fling, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 61

Dr. Fling

Michael C. Fling, DDS

3621 NW 63rd St Ste D Oklahoma City, OK 73116

Dr. Michael Fling, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Oklahoma City, OK and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from Univeristy Of Oklahoma/ College Of Dentistry in 1984 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

Dr. Fling accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Oklahoma

Check if Dr. Fling treats your condition or procedure

• Teething
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage

Dr. Fling's mission is to provide a relationship-based dental practice that delivers exceptional care, expertise, and education while respecting the patient's desires, circumstances, and choices.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fling

Dr. Fling?
Dr. Fling's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Fling, DDS
Just like family. Love the staff! Office decor is amazing. Feels like a high end gallery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fling, DDS?
Dr. fling is a great dentist! You couldn’t find a better one! Very thorough, knowledgeable, and highly skilled, as well as a nice guy. Staff is incredible!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fling, DDS?
If you need a restoration, Dr. Fling is the answer. Half artist, half engineer--Dr. Fling will design your restoration to look as good or far better than what you have and it will fit well; he has done several crowns in my mouth and they do not disrupt or change my bite. He communicates about color, shape and overall expectations. The only thing better would be his staff and the warmth they extend every visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fling, DDS?
Dr. Fling was so kind to see me as an out-of-towner with a dental emergency. Not only did he temporarily correct my problem but also took time to explain what happened, show me the pictures, and alert me what I needed when I flew home. If I lived in OKC he would definitely be my dentist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fling, DDS?
Dr. Fling is extremely meticulous and detailed and that results in the best outcomes. He and his staff do an outstanding job and are very flexible and friendly. I highly encourage anyone who wants the best in dentistry to use Dr. Fling.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fling, DDS?
Dr. Fling and his entire staff are "the best of the best" by my experience. Everything from exams to cleaning to dental work including all of the scheduling and coordination are nothing less than perfect. I wholeheartedly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fling, DDS?
I highly recommend Dr. Fling and his staff. I have been a patient with the office for 47 years. I have referred family and friends to him and they too have been very pleased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fling, DDS?
Dr Fling has been my dentist for 18 years. Love his staff and trust him completely. Highly recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fling, DDS?
Can’t recommend highly enough. Dr Fling and staff are all wonderful: very thorough in caring for my dental health and also caring about my comfort level in appointments. I have sensitive teeth & they always make sure to take care that I never have to feel painful. My dental health has even improved since I began coming here three years ago. Very grateful I found them.
Excellent treatment and care
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fling, DDS?
Dr Fling is awesome, very professional. Always up on the latest processes and procedures. He is caring, timely, and fair. Would recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fling, DDS?
My family and I have been patients of Dr. Fling since 1990 when he took over Dr. Lockard's practice. His staff is warm, friendly, and professional and the office is very clean and upscale. Dr. Fling has seen my husband on the weekend for emergencies and goes above and beyond for everything. Dr. Fling is an outstanding, skilled dentist and I know that I'm receiving the best dental care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fling, DDS?
my experience with Dr. Fling and his staff was nothing but excellent. he took his time (and i trusted the process) to make sure that my teeth fit and match perfectly. I highly recommend him and his team to anyone and everyone! My new two front teeth are everything i was hoping for and more.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fling, DDS?
I count on the skilled and compassionate dental care provided by Dr. Fling and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fling, DDS?
I've been going to Dr. Fling since I have had teeth. He and his staff are great and I couldn't recommend them more.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fling, DDS?
My husband and I have seen Dr. Fling for several years now. He and his staff are knowledgeable and very friendly and I have never experienced any pain at my visits. We actually look forward to going to the dentist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fling, DDS?
As I indicated in person today, the quality of the teeth cleaning experience was much improved today over the last time. I very much appreciate the good job today.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fling, DDS?
12 friends 44 reviews 5.0 star rating 9/14/2017 I'm so amazed at the PAINLESS, highest ATTENTION to DETAIL, that Doctor Fling, his staff, & Tammy (at the entrance) PROVIDE to the public. In 60 years of seeing Dentists, none care as much. Dr. Fling brings years of profound knowledge, care, interest, & technology to treat his patients. I had two crowns, & a filling, yesterday. During the filling, Dr. Fling sensed a decay in a second adjoining tooth; I was amazed at that much care. 6+ Stars.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fling, DDS?
Always a pleasant experience and that's not easy to say about going to the dentist!! The staff and professionals are prepared and knowledgeable and actually seem to care about their patients!! Wouldn't go anywhere else in the metro.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fling, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Fling for all of my dental work for 10+ years. He now sees all four of my kids and they adore him! Dr. Fling is very knowledgeable and his staff is very efficient and organized. I would highly recommend Dr. Fling to anyone for their dental needs.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Fling?

Michael C. Fling, DDS