Dr. Michael Fling, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Michael C. Fling, DDS 3621 NW 63rd St Ste D Oklahoma City, OK 73116 Get Directions
Dr. Michael Fling, DDS
Dr. Michael Fling, DDS is a dentist who practices in Oklahoma City, OK. He is 59 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Fling's Experience

Visiting Dr. Fling

Dr. Fling is now accepting new patients

Dr. Fling's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fling to family and friends
Dr. Fling's Performance
in Guthrie, OK |
12 friends 44 reviews 5.0 star rating 9/14/2017 I'm so amazed at the PAINLESS, highest ATTENTION to DETAIL, that Doctor Fling, his staff, & Tammy (at the entrance) PROVIDE to the public. In 60 years of seeing Dentists, none care as much. Dr. Fling brings years of profound knowledge, care, interest, & technology to treat his patients. I had two crowns, & a filling, yesterday. During the filling, Dr. Fling sensed a decay in a second adjoining tooth; I was amazed at that much care. 6+ Stars.
Oklahoma City, OK |
Always a pleasant experience and that's not easy to say about going to the dentist!! The staff and professionals are prepared and knowledgeable and actually seem to care about their patients!! Wouldn't go anywhere else in the metro.
in Guthrie, OK |
I'm 66, & have seen lots of dentists. I have found the doctor, in my opinion, that INVENTED dentistry. One will never know just how much pain I've experienced over the years until I met Dr. Fling. He counseled me over thirty minutes before any dental work began. He was concerned with my issues, & offered a plan. I'm thankful that I asked a woman in my church which dentist I should use. She immediately said Dr. Fling. I had an amazing cleaning today, not painful either. Next: 2 Crowns!
in Edmond, OK |
I have been going to Dr. Fling for all of my dental work for 10+ years. He now sees all four of my kids and they adore him! Dr. Fling is very knowledgeable and his staff is very efficient and organized. I would highly recommend Dr. Fling to anyone for their dental needs.
Oklahoma City, OK |
I am somewhat new to Dr. Fling after having a bad experience at a previous dentist, but he was my father's dentist for many years. Dr. Fling is very obviously committed to providing the best in dental care to his patients. He is conservative in his care (i.e., does not recommend treatments that don't really need to be done). I am completely confident in his expertise and treatment recommendations. His office staff is friendly, kind, and thorough. I highly recommend Dr. Fling.
in Edmond, OK |
Dr. Fling and his staff are terrific. He is so knowledgeable and skilled and the staff is caring and capabale.
in Edmond, OK |
I've been seeing Dr. Fling for about 16 years and he always does a comprehensive exam and highly detailed work. He remade a bridge for me and has also done about three crowns. The work is excellent and I've never had any problems or excessive pain issues. He and his staff are also very pleasant people and that's why I've stayed with him for so long.
in Oklahoma City |
We love our dentist and his staff!!!! They are amazing, and they take great care of us!!!!
in Oklahoma, OK |
Dr Fling and his staff are always professional and caring. They do excellent work and I highly recommend them.
Richardson, TX |
Highly highly recommend Dr. Fling. He and his outstanding staff are professional and friendly. Dr. Fling always takes time to make sure the patient is comfortable and at ease. He and his staff do excellent work.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
I have been going to see Dr. Fling for close to 18 years. Dr. Fling is highly competent, respectful of patients, maintains a congenial and friendly manner, stays current with the latest dentistry technology and practices the most advanced dental procedures. Dr. Fling explains his diagnosis in terms a lay person can understand. His staff is equally professional, kind, supportive, and genuienly interested in the health and welfare of each patient.
in Tulsa, OK |
I have tried unsuccessful to make appointments. Blonde hair lady at front desk never has time to talk. Always on Facebook Or family issues. I have been going to DR. Fling for years. Equipment is outdated. But the customer service in last couple visits is horrible.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Fling, DDS?
Are you Dr. Fling?

Compare Dr. Fling

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Fling's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Oklahoma not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Dr. Fling does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Fling and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Fling does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fling and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Fling does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Fling and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.