Dr. Michael Duong, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics •  Male • Age 44

Dr. Duong

Ironbound Braces

164 Ferry St Newark, NJ 07105

Dr. Michael Duong, DDS is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Newark, NJ. He is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Duong to book an appointment.

Dr. Duong's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Duong

Dr. Duong?
Dr. Duong was the best orthodontist that I could have chosen. Making appointments was so easy and we rarely ever had to wait once we arrived. He is so kind and friendly and worked a miracle on my teeth!
Muskan in Fair Lawn, NJ – Jun 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Duong, DDS?
What an amazing braces experience, wouldn't have wanted anyone else thanks Dr. Duong! I'm so confident with my new smile.
Maywood, NJ – May 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Duong, DDS?
Precision Orthodontics is the right place for you or someone you may know who has any crooked teeth of any sort. Dr. Duong is an amazing orthodontist along with his staff. Everyone of them help to create the perfect smile for anyone! He and his staff are trustable in the orthodontics place. I will recommend this to those of any crooked teeth situation! Thank you Dr. Duong and staff members! :D
Lodi, NJ – Apr 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Duong, DDS?
My daughter had braces and an expander put in by Dr. Duong. She had amazing results! There is a drastic difference from when she started. The practice is very professional and helpful.
Westwood, NJ – Apr 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Duong, DDS?
Dr Doung and his entire staff are wonderful. They made the process, from the initial appointment, to dealing with the insurance co., to monthly appointments, seem-less. I would highly recommend using them!
Ridgewood, NJ – Apr 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Duong, DDS?
Excellent experience from start to finish. I have always appreciated that the office runs on time, all our appointments are right when they're supposed to be, Dr. Duong is always friendly and incredibly efficient. My son just got his braces off, and his smile is incredible. Maybe most importantly in my experience is that every time we had a concern, maybe a wire was hurting my son's mouth or just recently what to do when my son misplaced his retainer, the office responds urgently.
Ridgewood, NJ – Apr 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Duong, DDS?
Dr. Duong and his staff have been seeing our daughter Angelina since she was 7 and now is 13.. She just went through the 2 year process of have braces and she got them off yesterday.. Her smile is perfect :) This experience was so easy for us.. Dr. Duong and his staff was always so helpful and always have there smiling faces on..
Stefanie Vasquez in Fair Lawn, NJ – Apr 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Duong, DDS?
Dr. Duong and his staff are amazing! They were patient and wonderful with my 10 year old son. Dr. Duong had a great sense of humor and connects well with kids. He explained every step to my son and calmed him with every new procedure. His office is always impeccable and we've never waited longer than 10 minutes. I highly recommend Precision Orthodontics!
Aimee in Ridgewood , NJ – Apr 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Duong, DDS?
We had both our children taken care of by Dr. Duong and team. First class operation.
Sonia in Fair Lawn, NJ – Apr 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Duong, DDS?
Dr. Duong made my daughter feel comfortable in the chair and the whole building is very cheerful and the staff always has a smile when we walk in. When my daughter got braces Dr. D answered all questions I had.
Rory in Ridgewood, NJ – Apr 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Duong, DDS?
Excellent experience. Very professional. Very good explaining treatment. Timely appointments. Clean, bright office. My daughter's smile is beautiful. The staff is very good. Never have to wait for your appointment. I would highly recommend.
Denise H in Franklin Lakes NJ – Dec 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Duong, DDS?
After visiting many different orthodontists, we found Dr. Duong, what a great experience for our Son and us, he was the only doctor who did not suggest removal of teeth to start with the procedure. He explained the process in a way our son and us understood it and was very dedicated to get us thru the treatment in a very easy way. What a wonderful staff he has, we can't say enough about them all. Our Son loved his Duong Dollars program, what a great idea to keep your child on track.
Fernando S in Franklin Lakes, NJ – Nov 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Duong, DDS?
Dr. Duong and the entire Precision staff are very pleasant, efficient and professional.
Tatiana Lozinskaia in Ridgewood, NJ – Oct 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Duong, DDS?
We could not have had a better experience at Precision Orthodontics. Dr. Duong and his staff are knowledgeable, courteous and friendly. With busy schedules there is no waiting for your appointment...such a plus and my daughter's teeth look AMAZING!!
Marisa J in Fair Lawn, NJ – Sep 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Duong, DDS?
My daughter just had her braces removed and we are so pleased. Two years ago we never thought that she would have been able to accept orthodontics given her oral sensitivities. However, Dr Duong and his staff are so patient and experienced that we were able to get through it. When needed, they scheduled her for longer appointments, to accommodate her anxiety about the work to be done. We even got thru the yikky mold process for the retainer in what I thought was record time. The Ridgewood
Karen B in Oradell NJ – Sep 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Duong, DDS?
We had a very wonderful experience with Dr. Duong and his entire staff. Everyone was always kind and helpful. My daughter is in love with her smile now !
Melissa L. in Wayne, NJ – Jul 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Duong, DDS?
A great BIG THANK YOU to Dr. Duong, Precision Orthodontics in Ridgewood. Dr. Duong and his awesome staff treat you as family as soon as you set foot into their beautiful, modern and friendly office. They made Giovanni feel comfortable from the very first day! The staff is always smiling and willing to work with you with whatever is needed. Dr. Duong is a very knowledgeable orthodontist and oh so friendly. He tells you exactly what is needed! A++++++ for sure! :0)
Mitreski in Hawthorne,NJ – Jun 01, 2016
Excellent.
Sim in Fair Lawn, NJ – Apr 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Duong, DDS?
My son is extremely sensitive and can be a difficult patient when he is stressed. We transferred into Dr. Duong's from out of state and are so happy we did. Dr. D always showed us kindness and respect. He even had my son come in for an adjustment when my son was the only patient so that he wouldn't feel any anxiety. That made the biggest difference. Not only do my sons teeth look amazing, but I felt like Dr. D and his staff treated him like family and not just another patient.
Vossvegas in Ridgewood, NJ – Mar 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Duong, DDS?
As a non-typical and older patient, I had concerns about getting braces and being comfortable with the orthodontist. Dr. D eased those concerns right away with his professionalism and attention to detail. Throughout the process, Dr. D always listened to my concerns about how my teeth were shaping up and tried to address everything as best as he could. Can't say enough about the staff as well .. Rita, Lucy and the other girls are great. Precision still offers best price for quality of service.
Peter H in New York, NY – Nov 06, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Duong, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Duong?

I truly enjoy practicing orthodontics and love creating beautiful smiles. I am very fortunate to have the opportunity to work in a profession that is rewarding...Read more

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics