Orthodontics  |
Male
Dr. Michael Donato Jr, DMD
Orthodontics is my passion on so many levels. Having the opportunity to transform an individual's smile is a special privilege. Watching a young person grow and mature to a young adult with a big beautiful smile is a treat I witness firsthand every day. Helping an adult who was self-conscious all of their life about his/her appearance, gradually become very confident and build self esteem with a new smile is equally rewarding. Another reason I love my profession is working with a healthy population who are motivated and eager to see an improvement in their appearance. Generally, patients are very happy to see us; they are not in any real pain or discomfort. The first place an individual looks when they meet someone for the first time is their eyes; the second place is at their smile. A healthy smile is one of the most precious gifts a person can receive. It builds confidence, demonstrates good health, and allows proper nutrition and speech. I look forward to going to work every day. The mood in the office is always light, fun, and upbeat because of the very nature of orthodontics! Everyone is excited to see their progress from one visit to the next. The time we spend with patients and their families over a 1-4 year period is a bonding experience for us all. Each month we share what we are all doing in our lives. Families keep in touch with us long after their treatment is complete. We truly become close because we have had the opportunity to work together to bring joy and confidence into their lives. We are very proud of the work we do! Dental degree and certificate in Orthodontics-University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey-Class of 1989/1993 respectively. Granted the Orthodontic award for exceptional work in the subject of orthodontics. American College of Dentists award for outstanding professionalism while a student at UMDNJ. Most Outstanding Resident Award of Staten Island University Hospital. Section Chief of Orthodontics at New York Methodist Hospital. Attending Orthodontist at Staten Island University Hospital, teaching new dentists all phases of orthodontics.

199 Clarke Ave

Staten Island, NY 10306

Learn about Dr. Donato Jr

This content was provided by Dr. Donato Jr "My top priority as your orthodontist, is to provide you with the highest quality orthodontic care in an efficient, comfortable setting. Whether with braces or Invisalign, we want to give you confidence in your smile. Additional offices located in Brooklyn and Metuchen."

• Orthodontics

• Invisible Dental Braces
  • Metal Dental Braces
  • Removable Appliances
  • Retainers

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University Of Medicine & Dentistry Of New Jersey
    Medical School | Graduated 1993

Dr. Donato Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Donato Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Donato Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Donato Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Donato Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Donato Jr to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Donato Jr's Performance
Staten Island, NY |
Excellent Doctor and Staff. I really recommended them. Best on the Island..!!!
Brooklyn, NY |
Best Orthodontist ever!!!! I can't say enough good things about Dr. Donato and his staff. Truly the best doc and staff. He made braces a smooth experience and now I LOVE my smile!
in Staten Island, NY |
DR. Donato is a a horrible orthodontist. I went as an adult and he removed too many teeth with resulted in permanent gaps which I had to get filled by a more competent dentist, of course I had to pay out of pocket for this, Dr. Donato said they would fill in on their own, he lied. All he cares about is money, he is phony and disgusting. Don';t let him touch your kids, go to a dentist that doesn't remove teeth unless absolutely necessary
in Staten Island, NY |
Excellent!
Have you seen Dr. Michael Donato Jr, DMD?
Are you Dr. Donato Jr?