Dr. Michael Danze, DMD

Dr. Michael Danze, DMD

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Michael Danze, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Matthews, NC and has been practicing for 28 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Danze Dentistry

• United Concordia
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Danze

Dr. Danze's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Danze "Being a dentist comes with a lot of responsibility, and I take that very seriously. It is a privilege to restore and maintain a person’s oral health, and I feel fortunate to be able to do that. My Doctorate of Dental Medicine (DMD) was awarded by the University of Florida College of Dentistry in 1990. Since graduation, I have actively pursued and participated in many forms of continuing oral healthcare education, in order to stay up-to-date on the technological advances, and new dental materials and treatment processes. It is essential I do this, as it ensures my patients receive the best treatment and care options available. After growing up in New Jersey and Florida, I moved to Charlotte in 1991. I’m happily married and have four beautiful children, ranging in age from mid-teens to mid-20s. I also have a pet Siamese cat and a Collie. When I’m not working, you might find me traveling, attending local sporting events, or watching televised sports. I also enjoy gardening, reading,walking the dog, cooking for my family, and spending time with them. Every year I participate in Missions of Mercy here in Charlotte; the program offers free dental care to those in our community who cannot afford regular treatment. I also participate in my son’s Boy Scout troop with community activities."

This content was provided by Dr. Danze "If you're looking for a healthy beautiful smile, you've come to the right place! Our goal has always been to deliver the highest quality care to every single patient we see. What sets us apart from others is the personalized care we provide our patients. We also make it a point to educate our patients about their treatment options and other oral health issues."

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• University of Florida / College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1990

Dr. Danze has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Danze has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Danze does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Danze and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Danze's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Danze to family and friends

Dr. Danze's Performance

I saw Dr. Danze in 2015 based on good online reviews. While I found it odd that he hadn’t written a script for PreviDent sensitive toothpaste before, I really liked him. His office staff was always upfront about costs which was greatly appreciated by me and my budget at the time. I moved within a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Danze is amazing. He has helped my smile tremendously. The staff is great. He is always very nice. He also has referred me to a great oral surgon.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Danze did a very poor job on my fillings. When I got a second opinion, I was told there was an abscess in that tooth that was caused by Danze's work. Ultimately I had to have tooth removed. Do not go to this person, he has no regard for patient well being.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Danze and his staff show attention and a great deal of care to this dental-phobic patient! Dr. Danze created a new smile for me and honestly, I wish I had done this many years ago but I couldn't be happier with how I look and have a new freedom of not being scared of being in the dental...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr.Danze is very patient, he is very professional he treat you like family and the staff always makes you smile my daughter loves going to the dentist!!!
Are you Dr. Danze?