Dr. Michael Czarkowski, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Michael Czarkowski, DDS
Dr. Michael Czarkowski, DDS is a dentist who practices in Winnetka, IL. He has been practicing for 40 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Czarkowski's Care Philosophy

Winnetka Dental Group, under the direction of Dr. Michael Czarkowski, is a state-of-the-art dental practice providing the highest quality dental care with compassion and understanding for over 25 years. Our goal is to achieve a standard of excellence in personalized service for our patients. Dr. Czarkowski has advanced specialty certification in Prosthodontics. He has been providing his patients with the finest in general, cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry since 1979.

Dr. Czarkowski's Experience

Visiting Dr. Czarkowski

Dr. Czarkowski accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Czarkowski is now accepting new patients

Dr. Czarkowski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Czarkowski to family and friends
Dr. Czarkowski's Performance
in Chicago, IL |
Excellent Doctor and friendly staff. Best dentist in the area, I would recommend Dr C to anyone looking for quality affordable dental care.
in Northbrook, IL |
My periodontist referred me to Dr. Czarkowski for an implant consultation. I was not familiar with implants and had reservations about the procedure. From the moment I stepped into the office I knew I was in the right place! Before examining me, he spent time to talk and go over my specific situation and my concerns. I do not like going to the dentist, but his thoughtfulness put me at ease. My beautiful implant crowns are now finished & I am always recommending him to friends and family.
in Chicago, IL |
I visited Dr. Czarkowski's office 5 times; each one being worse than the last. He brushed over every question I had and even said stop worrying so much when I asked about prices. He quoted me a max of $500 for a take-home whitening kit. When I got a bill for nearly $900, I called to discuss, but was left feeling dismissed. His practice is based on ego and making as much money as possible. I was scammed. I WOULD NOT recommend Dr. Czarkowski to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Czarkowski, DDS?
Are you Dr. Czarkowski?

Compare Dr. Czarkowski

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Czarkowski's Care Philosophy

Dr. Czarkowski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Chipped Tooth

University Of Illinois

Completed in 1979

University Of Notre Dame

Graduated in 1975

Dr. Czarkowski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Czarkowski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Prosthodontics

• Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Root Canal
  • Root Planing
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • SomnoDent® (for Sleep Apnea)
  • Teeth Extraction