Dr. Michael Curry, DDS

PeriodonticsMaleAge 49

Periodontics

Dr. Michael Curry, DDS is a Periodontics Practitioner in Fayetteville, AR. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Michael Curry, DDS

2001 N Green Acres Rd Fayetteville, AR 72703

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arkansas

Check if Dr. Curry treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Curry's conditions and procedures:

• Gingivitis
  • Periodontitis
  • Root Planing

Dr. Curry accepts

Dr. Curry accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premier
MetLife
MetLife PDP

Dr. Curry's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Curry

Mike was very knowledgeable about the laser surgical procedure, and skin grafts that I was having . He took time to explain the treatment plan , And included a 2 year all- included after care program. In the operating room , they played some nice music for me He has a television monitor above the patient chair so I could see the feed from the camera point ed down into my mouth . This is not your normal trip to a dentist office . These folks are amazing. If you choose some place else , you're missing out ..
Jason Lance – Feb 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Curry, DDS?
I have had more than my fair share of dental procedures on my front tooth. I suffered a trauma to it when I was seven years old.... and I am almost 10 times that age now. So I saw Dr Curry knowing I was facing another complex procedure. I left his office feeling so confident in my choice of periodontist. He was kind, patient, knowledgeable, intelligent. He went to great lengths to explain to me the possible procedures I may be confronting. He answered all my questions and even asked if I wanted him to go back over it. After the horrible experience I had with a local endodontist, I was elated when I left his office. He should win The Best All-Round Periodontist in theUniverse” award!
Payne Skinner – Sep 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Curry, DDS?
I am a state representative and had to have a dental implant during the legislative session in Little Rock. The implant site became extremely infected and painful. Dr. Curry worked me into his schedule, stayed late to treat me, and took a great deal of time to explain things to me. He and his staff treated me with utmost kindness as they corrected a problem not of their making. I will always be grateful. Charlene Fite
Charlene Fite in Van Buren – Apr 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Curry, DDS?
Dr. Curry is fantastic. I have had bad experiences with dentists in the past, but Dr. Curry was determined to make sure I was comfortable and happy with the care I received in his office. It is evident that he cares about his patients. His staff is efficient and courteous on the phone and in the office and they work to accommodate their customers.
Rogers, AR – Jun 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Curry, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Curry?

• Periodontics

Is Dr. Michael Curry, DDS accepting new patients?

Dr. Michael Curry, DDS generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Curry's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Michael Curry, DDS accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Curry accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Michael Curry, DDS's top areas of care?

Dr. Curry frequently treats Gingivitis, Gum Disease, and Periodontitis. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Curry treats.

Where is Dr. Michael Curry, DDS's office located?

Dr. Curry's office is located at 2001 N Green Acres Rd, Fayetteville, AR 72703. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Michael Curry, DDS offer telehealth services?

Dr. Curry has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Michael Curry, DDS?

Arkansas periodontal and implant associates

Arkansas periodontal and implant associates2001 N Green Acres Rd Fayetteville, AR 72703

Arkansas periodontal and implant associates

Arkansas periodontal and implant associates3800 Rogers Ave Ste 3 Fort Smith, AR 72903

300 S Metro Pkwy Rogers, AR 72758