Dr. Michael Crockett, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Michael Crockett, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Michael Crockett, DDS is a dentist who practices in Mesa, AZ.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Crockett's Experience

Visiting Dr. Crockett

Dr. Crockett accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Crockett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Crockett to family and friends
Dr. Crockett's Performance
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr Crockett is the best dentist! I have had dental anxiety for 20+ years. Dr Crockett made sure that I was comfortable with and understood what he was doing. I had two cracked teeth. I never felt the shot, the drilling, the picking NOTHING! I didn't have any soreness that day or the day following. He is gentle, calm, competent and caring. I can actually say now, that I can return to the dentist with confidence and much less anxiety! Thanks Dr Crockett, you're the best!
in Gilbert AZ |
I just love Dr Crockett!!! He has helped me and my smile so much. I always wished I had nice teeth, to go with my smile. Dr Crockett gave that to me. He is very caring, and does an outstanding job. Dentistry at it's best. The girls in the office, are amazing. They make you feel welcome, as if you were family. I highly recommend Dr Crockett!!
in Gilbert, AZ |
Mike is so great with patients. He truly cares about each on. I have loved having him work on me and my family. Love him! Sheila
in Mesa, AZ |
He along with an oral surgeon reconstructed my upper jaw. I could not be more happy I love the result and had a wonderful experience and would to it again. Thank you, Heidi
in Mesa, AZ |
Everyone is nice and courteous and does their job very well
in Mesa, AZ |
Drcrockett was very thorough and is willing to work with us within our budget if we don't have insurance.
in Mesa, AZ |
He went through all the pro and cons of the treatment and covered all the options for me.
in Mesa, AZ |
I had fun at the clinic and dr Crockett is very nice and so is the staff.
in Ct |
Very professional and helpful. I m a winter visitor and had an urgent problem. Dr Crockett diagnosed and treated me very competently Terrific! And I never write reviews.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Crockett, DDS?
Are you Dr. Crockett?

Compare Dr. Crockett

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Crockett's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Dr. Crockett does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Crockett and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Crockett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Crockett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Crockett does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Crockett and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.