Dr. Michael Cotter, DDS

Dr. Michael Cotter, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Michael Cotter, DDS is a dentist who practices in Greenwich, CT. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Read his story

23 Maple Ave

Greenwich, CT 06830

Learn about Dr. Cotter

Dr. Cotter's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Cotter "My primary focus is patient care. I am board certified in the specialty of Endodontics. I am well invested in the specialty of Endodontics, traveling multiple times a year attending top notch continuing education programs to stay current on the latest materials and technology available today. I work exclusively with the surgical operating microscope and in addition use cone beam computed tomography when indicated. I speak both locally and nationally on the topic of Endodontics. I have published in the Journal of Endodontics and am a proud member of the International Academy of Endodontics, The American Association of Endodontists, The Digital Office, and The American Dental Association. I am an attending at Montefiore Medical Center where I oversee 60 plus general practice residents and assist them with their Endodontic training. I call each of my patients following their treatment to confirm they are healing well. I am a proud member of the Wounded Warrior Project. I reside in Harrison NY with my wife Chrissy and 2 children."

This content was provided by Dr. Cotter "Our mission is to provide our patients with the highest quality care possible in our state of the art facility. We understand that the need for endodontic therapy could be stressful as well as concerning. Rest assured our doctors and staff take every measure possible to provide a calming, caring, and compassionate atmosphere during your treatment. We care about our patients."

• Endodontics

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Tooth Replant
  • Tooth-Conserving Dentistry
  • Traumatic Dental Injury Treatment

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Saint Johns University Of New York
  • New York University / College Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Diplomate Of The American Board Of Endodontics
    Other Education | Completed 2013

Dr. Cotter has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cotter has no media or publications listed.

• Croatian
  • Serbian

Dr. Cotter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cotter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cotter's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cotter to family and friends
Dr. Cotter's Performance
in Ossining, NY |
Dr. Cotter and his staff went above and beyond to help me. I had been to several other doctors over the course of months and was in constant pain. Dr. Cotter not only performed surgery that saved my front tooth, but continued to help me recover from complications caused by previous treatments. I highly recommend this group.
in White Plains, NY |
Dr. Cotter takes the time to fully explain procedures. Never rushes. You feel you are the only patient there. Staff very courteous and friendly. Would highly recommend Dr. Cotter. He is a true professional and I never felt an discomfort with my procedure. It was my first root canal and I would not be concerned if I had to have another one. Don't get me wrong, it is a bit uncomfortable keeping your mouth open, however, I never felt any pain or discomfort. Wonderful Doctor!
in Rye Brook, NY |
I was referred for a root canal procedure on a broken, infected tooth. Despite a needle phobia, I had no problem with Dr Cotter administering anesthetic injections several times over 3 visits. He has a very gentle touch and a reassuring manner, as well as technical excellence. Could not have a better experience!
in Pelham, NY |
Dr. Cotter brought his staff in on the Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend to do emergency surgery on me. They took great care of me (and still do)! I would recommend him all day long. Nice people. Caring.
in Greenwich, ct |
I have been a patient of Dr. Cotter's for several years. He is conservative in his approach. He exhausts all options to save a tooth from root canal or extraction. He has worked very closely with my primary dentist concerning my care, always considering what is best for me. I had a cracked tooth that he was able to perform a root canal on and save rather than having to have it extracted. His fee's may be higher than some, but his skill, attention to detail and patient care goes above & beyond!
Thank you Lisa for your thoughtful review. It truly means a lot to me. Warm regards Dr Michael Cotter
in Larchmont, NY |
Dr. Cotter makes everything to easy to understand! He goes over all step step by procedures to ensure patients know what they will be getting. He also gives a number of different treatment options and allows the patient to be apart of choosing what they are most comfortable with. He has such a gentile touch and really makes pain go away!!!!! He works on building good trust and communication with his patients and also becomes a friend. Dr. Cotter is THE BEST!!!! He's also got such a great staff.
in Rye, NY |
Dr. Cotter was great! He took his time during the consultation and answered all of my questions and concerns. The root canal was painless and the office staff was very warm and accommodating. Would definitely recommend Dr. Cotter to a family member or friend. Chris R
Scarsdale, ny |
He goes a long way to make it look like his prices justify the work. His work is nothing special and he convolutes the process to make his outrageous prices sound reasonable. Save yourself the headache and go somewhere else.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Cotter, DDS?

Visit Dr. Cotter