Dr. Michael R. Cotter, DDS

Dr. Michael R. Cotter, DDS

Endodontics | Male

Greenwich Endodontics 23 Maple Ave, Greenwich, CT 06830 Get Directions

Learn about this Dentist

Our mission is to provide our patients with the highest quality care possible in our state of the art facility. We understand that the need for endodontic therapy could be stressful as well as concerning. Rest assured our doctors and staff take every measure possible to provide a calming, caring, and compassionate atmosphere during your treatment. We care about our patients.Read more

Personal Bio

My primary focus is patient care. I am board certified in the specialty of Endodontics. I am well invested in...Read more

Dr. Cotter's Experience

Visiting Dr. Cotter

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Cotter has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Cotter

Dr. Cotter's Review Details
4.8 based on 18 responses
Experience with Dr. Cotter
Dr. Cotter's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (13)
in Greenwich, ct |
I have been a patient of Dr. Cotter's for several years. He is conservative in his approach. He exhausts all options to save a tooth from root canal or extraction. He has worked very closely with my primary dentist concerning my care, always considering what is best for me. I had a cracked tooth that he was able to perform a root canal on and save rather than having to have it extracted. His fee's may be higher than some, but his skill, attention to detail and patient care goes above & beyond!
in Larchmont, NY |
Dr. Cotter makes everything to easy to understand! He goes over all step step by procedures to ensure patients know what they will be getting. He also gives a number of different treatment options and allows the patient to be apart of choosing what they are most comfortable with. He has such a gentile touch and really makes pain go away!!!!! He works on building good trust and communication with his patients and also becomes a friend. Dr. Cotter is THE BEST!!!! He's also got such a great staff.
in Rye, NY |
Dr. Cotter was great! He took his time during the consultation and answered all of my questions and concerns. The root canal was painless and the office staff was very warm and accommodating. Would definitely recommend Dr. Cotter to a family member or friend. Chris R
Scarsdale, ny |
He goes a long way to make it look like his prices justify the work. His work is nothing special and he convolutes the process to make his outrageous prices sound reasonable. Save yourself the headache and go somewhere else.
Have you seen Dr. Michael R. Cotter, DDS?
Are you Dr. Michael R. Cotter, DDS? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Cotter

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Endodontics
    • Emergency Dentistry
    • Minimally Invasive Dentistry

Dr. Cotter says..

Diagnosis is the most critical step in any treatment. My patients are scheduled for 30 minutes to review their medical history as well as their chief dental concern.

We make it a point at our Endodontic practice, to know all of our patients both medically and dentally before initiating treatment.

All of my patients concerns and questions are answered during their consultation.

We have the capability at both of our locations to take both 2 dimensional and 3 dimensional digital radiography. It has been proven in research studies and confirmed in practice, that many dental infections are undetected using 2 dimensional radiography alone.

Our practice exclusively uses the surgical operating microscope.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
    • Infections

• Simple Tooth Extractions
    • Tooth Replant
    • Tooth-Conserving Dentistry
    • Traumatic Dental Injury Treatment

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

New York University / College Of Dentistry

Graduated in 1995

• Other Education
      Diplomate Of The American Board Of Endodontics

Completed in 2013

Dr. Cotter has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cotter has no media or publications listed.

• Croatian
    • Serbian

Dr. Cotter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cotter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Cotter's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Endodontics
    ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Cotter

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Cotter's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
    Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
    Staff friendliness and courteousness
    Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Cotter

Level of trust in provider's decisions
    How well provider explains medical condition(s)
    How well provider listens and answers questions
    Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Cotter says...

I am well invested in the specialty of Endodontics, traveling multiple times a year attending top notch continuing education programs to stay current on the latest materials and technology available today.

I work exclusively with the surgical operating microscope and in addition use cone beam computed tomography when indicated.

I speak both locally and nationally on the topic of Endodontics.

I have published in the Journal of Endodontics and am a proud member of the International Academy of Endodontics, The American Association of Endodontists, The Digital Office, and The American Dental Association.

I am an attending at Montefiore Medical Center where I oversee 60 plus general practice residents and assist them with their Endodontic training.

I call each of my patients following their treatment to confirm they are healing well.

I am a proud member of the Wounded Warrior Project.

I reside in Harrison NY with my wife Chrissy and 2 children.

Dr. Cotter's Care Philosophy

Dr. Cotter says...

Our practice exclusively uses the surgical operating microscope.