Dr. Michael Colangelo, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 40

Dr. Colangelo

Grapevine Dental

1015 W Wall St Grapevine, TX 76051

Dr. Michael Colangelo, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Grapevine, TX and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Indiana University / School Of Dentistry in 2007 and practices dentistry.

Dr. Colangelo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Colangelo

Dr. Colangelo?
Dr. Colangelo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Colangelo, DDS
I was fortunate to locate Dr. Colangelo while searching for a new dentist about 8 months ago. I am 64 years old and I had not been to a dentist in over 2 years due to some unsatisfactory situations at a previous dental practice where they were continually changing dentists. From my initial call speaking with Danielle, my cleaning with Emara my hygienist and all my dealings with Dr. Colangelo thus far, I am very, very happy I chose to come to Grapevine Dental! It is wonderful to be at a dental practice where I will see Dr. Colangelo on every visit. He and all of his staff (front office and all assistants that I have dealt with thus far) have gotten me back to where I feel very comfortable coming to the dentist again. Thank You for helping me get my dental health back on track!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Colangelo, DDS?
Dr. Colangelo and his staff are the most professional and thoroughly trained of any dentist office I have ever been to. Very friendly and really seem happy to see you when you have an appointment. All the latest technology is used, and the Assistants are trained extremely well for much of them. Very relaxing atmosphere with GREAT classic rock playing instead of elevator music. Highly recommend the practice if you are looking for dental care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Colangelo, DDS?
Michael is such a wonderful dentist. The entire staff, from the moment you walk in until you leave, they are absolutely delightful. I was pretty traumatized by Mint Dentistry and was scared about having anything done after getting a botched (and unnecessary) filling by Mint. Then I went to Grapevine Dental. I had no idea a crown/ filling could be that painless and quick. Grapevine Dental restored my faith in dentists.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Colangelo, DDS?
Dr. Colangelo used the latest dentistry technology to fit me with two concurrent crowns. Both crowns fit me perfectly at once. There was no need for adjustments before cementing them. Very amazing experience unlike other crown fittings I have had in the past by other providers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Colangelo, DDS?
Dr. Colangelo is a good listener. He is able to interface with what you are thinking and give you good sound advice. Once he lays out a plan with his team they go to work keeping you informed as to how you are progressing and what the next steps are. Pain management is handled so that optimum results may be obtained along with personal comfort. Dr. Colangelo and his team are constantly communicating with you sharing visuals, 3D imaging and X-Rays. Practical, Analytical. Talented. Motivated!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Colangelo, DDS?
I have had many pleasant experiences with Dr. Colangelo and his staff for over 5 years, as well as my 3 children. We never have to wait for our appointment times. They get us in and out. I can't say enough about how comfortable they make everyone in my family feel. My children literally are not afraid to go to the dentist. It isn't even a fight and I think that speaks volumes. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone in the area!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Colangelo, DDS?
After college I thought I should probably start seeing a dentist; only been a few times in my life. Insurance led me to the most horrible experience at a monarch location; I avoided dentists for years after that! When I thought I should try again, with no insurance, I decided to take a chance with a Groupon to Dr. Colangelo. Best decision ever! I love the office staff, Debbie is a great hygienist ? does a good job but does it gently; and Dr. Colangelo is always great! Definitely a Groupon Win!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Colangelo, DDS?
Attitude of employees almost makes going to the dentist enjoyable. Courteous, attentive, and always enquires about family and your life. Great bunch of people who care about the health of your teeth
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Colangelo, DDS?
My family is well received every time we go to GVine Dental-the entire staff is friendly and make you feel comfortable during your specific procedure from cleaning to more serious concerns-Dr Colangelo always takes the time to answer your questions about what will take place from start to finish-he has been our choice for several years and will continue to go to him for all of our dental needs-
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Colangelo, DDS?
Found Grapevine Dental through my insurance website. Couldn't be happier! They are all great! I never have to wait too long and everyone is definitely experienced and knowledgeable. This is the only place I will go to for my dental needs. If you are on the fence, go check them out and you won't be disappointed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Colangelo, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Colangelo?

As a dentist I believe in being as gentle, caring, and ethical as humanly possible. My goal in our office is for every patient to walk in and feel like their visiting an old friend. I want our patients to feel comfortable talking to us and to know that we really do care about them and their dental health.

2007
Indiana University / School Of Dentistry
2001
Florida Atlantic University

Dr. Colangelo accepts

Dr. Colangelo accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
Ameritas PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Dental PPO
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Guardian
DentalGuard Preferred
Dental PPO
Principal Financial Group
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Colangelo treats your condition or procedure