Dr. Michael Cherubini, DDS

Dr. Michael Cherubini, DDS

Orthodontics  |

Dr. Michael Cherubini, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Hampstead, NC and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Creighton University Medical Center in 2000 and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Cherubini Orthodontics

17550 US Highway 17 N

Hampstead, NC 28443

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Cherubini

Dr. Cherubini's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Cherubini "Orthodontics is unique in the sense that I can develop a closer relationship with my patients and their family because of their time in treatment. I really feel blessed to have the opportunity to watch my patients’ personalities grow and develop as their smiles change. This is truly rewarding for everyone and we learn so much about each other. I come from a large family with four sisters! We enjoy getting together as often as we can, so I can spend time with my ten nieces and nephews! I also have a dog, Penny, and a newly rescued kitten named Cappuccina. One of my greatest passions is working with my hands, a skill I learned from my father. Carpentry and woodworking are among activities that occupy my free time. I am also a member of the Oak Island Hunting Club and the NRA. I live in Hampstead, and believe the future of our community is our children. As an Eagle Scout, I help my community by remaining actively involved with the Boy Scouts as a merit badge counselor and a Founding Advisor of Venture Crew 2789. I am also a mentor for senior high school students at Dixon and Topsail High Schools for career development and senior projects. I also provide externships for dental assisting students at Miller Motte and Cape Fear Community Colleges and sponsor athletic programs at Dixon and Topsail High Schools. I am an active member of St. Jude the Apostle and St. Mary Gate of Heaven churches. I help underserved children in rural North Carolina communities through the Smiles program and do mission work in Guatemala for Children of the Americas."

This content was provided by Dr. Cherubini "We design smiles for our patients that improve the way they look and feel. A healthy, beautiful smile, that fits your face will provide you the confidence you've always wanted. Because a beautiful smile is more than just straight teeth, we often use this analogy; "Would you trust your heart to anyone but a cardiologist?" Then why trust you smile to anyone but Dr Cherubini, an orthodontic specialist? " Check out our smile of the month on our website (w.cherubsmiles.com/smile-of-the-month.php) and call us for your complimentary smile evaluation! http://www.cherubsmiles.com/"

• Orthodontics

• Overbite
  • Snoring
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Penn State U
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • Creighton University Medical Center
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • University of Kentucky / College of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Cherubini has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cherubini has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cherubini does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cherubini and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cherubini's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cherubini to family and friends
based on 208 total reviews (4 with comments)

Dr. Cherubini's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Dr. Cherubini is great to work with. He really listens and cares about his patients. My son's teeth look amazing and we had a great experience.
Dr. Cherubini and his staff possess the rare combination of being knowledgeable, professional, and likable all at the same time. Every experience I have had with them be it via telephone, online messaging, and/or in person has been nothing short of extraordinary. I trust Dr. Cherubini with my...more
The staff and doctor doesn't seem to be to concerned about my daughters treatment for her braces. Also works only there schedule and not flexible when making appointments.

We take these reviews seriously and pride ourselves in a quality patient experience. We welcome the opportunity to discuss issues with patients and parents. We scheduled time for Lance to talk with Dr Cherubini. Dr Cherubini felt he left the discussion with a mutual understanding and positive rapport. Dr Cherubini felt he addressed all his concerns. This is a perplexing review based on that conversation and resolution agreement. We care about his daughter's and all our patients' care.

BEWARE This guy ripped me off big time. The girl at the front desk in the Leland office was ridiculously rude and completely unhelpful. We had brackets falling off like leaves in the fall. Seriously, stay away from this doctor. Do yourself a favor and really do your research before choosing your...more

It is difficult to reply to a review like this primarily due to the fact that it is anonymous. Dr Cherubini is a hands on provider and discusses serious issues with parents and patients alike. Our office policy for broken appliances (including brackets) is written into our initial contract and informed consent. In addition, we provide an educational video and a nice lamented care instruction card for use at home. Our assistants review the do's and dont's every time there is a broken bracket.