Dr. Michael Cary, DMD

Dr. Michael Cary, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Michael Cary, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Canby, OR and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Oregon Health & Science University / School Of Dentistry in 1993 and practices dentistry, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.

351 NW 4th Ave

Canby, OR 97013

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Cary treats your condition or procedure

95.34883720930233%

Dr. Cary?
Dr. Cary's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Cary, DMD
Great staff. Everything explained. They go the extra mile in all areas.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cary, DMD?
The care for my teeth and mouth is outstanding, from the doctors to the hygienists. There is no rush, and there is an obvious attempt to help me care for myself by all staff, and a very friendly atmosphere. The professionalism and up-to-the-minute, state of the art skills of these people are amazing. I am very fortunate to be a patient at Dr. Cary's.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cary, DMD?
I had a great experience today having a crown replaced. Dr kryder was gentle, explaining everything I should anticipate during the procedure and was also very entertaining with his stories. Definitely would recommend this clinic. I waited less than 5 minutes to be called in. I was given their full attention for an hour and a half. And was still smiling when I left!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cary, DMD?
Dr. Cary and his team always make you feel welcome. The level of service I get I feel is superb. I would and have recommended Dr. Cary to friends, family and co-workers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cary, DMD?
Dr Cary and all of the staff at Michael D Cary, DMD are top notch. I am in the process of having intricate corrective work done in mid life as a result of my cleft pallet. There are no easy solutions to my unique circumstances. Dr Cary and his team have done a phenomenal job of engineering and executing a dental treatment that has made me feel good about my smile again. I am SO grateful! Plus, there just nice people to be around.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cary, DMD?
I have always received great service from Dr. Carey and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cary, DMD?
I went to the Sherwood office and met with him for the first time, I am very impressed with his open mind on options and what it is that the patient wants in the end. He had brought up things that he does to lengthen the life of what I need done that other specialists didn’t
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cary, DMD?
I notified friends and relatives that need challenging dental care. Dr. Cary listens and provides the best conclusions to your needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cary, DMD?
Had an awesome first visit. Staff excellent! Dr. Cary took all the time I neede to address my concerns and treatment. Never thought I would say this about dental care but I am looking forward to the procedures I am about to undergo.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cary, DMD?
Best dentistry I've had in years. Needed to have an old root canal removed was a bit affraid. Shouldn't have been. Went on with out a hitch, very little discomfort. Actually looking forward to future needed work, without the fear. Yeah! Even the tooth cleaning a few weeks ago was the nicest I've ever had. This evening post procedure Dr. Cary called to see how I was doing. Wow, Going above and beyond. I am impressed and very pleased with all of the staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cary, DMD?
I went in for a simple cleaning and ended up having major dental work done. Throughout the process the entire staff was friendly, professional and caring. Dr. Cary always made me feel comfortable and assured that it would work out. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Cary and his staff to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cary, DMD?
The best dentist I've ever had. I recommend him to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cary, DMD?
I saw aft Krieger today and he was great. He is very friendly, fun and knowledgeable. The hygienist was great too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cary, DMD?
Dr. Kryder and Candy and Katie along with all the office staff are great. They go out of their way to make you comfortable and to have a positive experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cary, DMD?
Have been trying to find an exceptional dentist for the past 10 years. Dr. Cary exceeded my expectations. His technical expertise coupled with a wonderful team made me feel at ease. He was able to make me comfortable during my treatment. Not an easy task. Thank you so much for restoring my confidence.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cary, DMD?
We have been seeing Dr. Cary for years. He is extraordinarily professional, knowledgeable and caring. We travel nearly an hour, one way, in order to have him take care of our children’s orthodontia. We HIGHLY recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cary, DMD?
Everyone has been professional and have provided great service! Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cary, DMD?
I have been very pleased with the work he has done!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cary, DMD?
I am 63 years of age and Dr Cary and his team are the best I’ve ever experienced. Extremely thorough regarding all procedures preformed today. They also provide you with multiple options for all recommend recommended procedures and coach you through the process. I look forward to working with Dr Cary and team
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Cary, DMD?
I could not have asked for a better routine dental cleaning for my disabled son. Katie, the dental hygienist was professional all the way and very compassionate and caring toward my son. Even though it wasn't the best conditions for her, she made the appointment go smoothly and as easy as possible for my son's first visit in Dr. Cary's office. Dr. Kreider was excellent, professional and friendly. I highly recommend this dental office.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Cary?