Dr. Michael Bowen, DMD

Dr. Michael Bowen, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Michael Bowen, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Scottsdale, AZ and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from Arizona School Of Dentistry & Oral Health Post Graduate Orthodontic Program, Az in 2010 and practices orthodontics, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.Read his story

7032 E Cochise Rd Ste 100

Scottsdale, AZ 85253

• Banner Health
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Bowen

Dr. Bowen's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bowen "I love to garden and grow edible foods. I love the challenge of turning dirt into something beautiful and tasty! You may run into me on a hiking trail when the weather is nice! I love reading and learning about people and things. Everyone has a story that can be used to inspire and I LOVE being inspired and helping others find a positive path in their lives. Service and time with my church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints) is a big part of my life. I love speaking Spanish (I learned while abroad for 2 years in Buenos Aires). I gain energy from meeting new people and gaining new insights from their experiences. I love my profession; it is the best, most fun thing anyone could do for a living. Thank you for making it possible for me to work in what I love!"

This content was provided by Dr. Bowen "At Great Big Smiles, we believe everyone deserves a bright, beautiful, healthy smile. A straight, white smile is the first thing most people notice, so put your best feature forward! It is important for you to find an orthodontist who makes you feel comfortable, safe, and welcome. Your care is our number one priority, and when you are in our office, you are family.  We will be the most fun, professional, personal and charitable office in town!"

5  Practice Areas

• Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Brigham Young University-B.S Human Development
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • Arizona School Of Dentistry & Oral Health Post Graduate Orthodontic Program, Az
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Orthodontics
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010
  • A.T. Still University-Doctor Of Health Sciences
    Other Education | Completed 2010

Dr. Bowen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bowen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bowen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bowen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bowen's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bowen to family and friends
Dr. Bowen Says:
"

Thank you so much for your input.  With your input we can accelerate our improvements to make things easier for you.  We really value your honesty.  :)

"