Dr. Michael Boehm, DMD

Dr. Michael Boehm, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Michael Boehm, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Post Falls, ID and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in 2002 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

1280 E Polston Ave

• DenteMax
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Boehm

Dr. Boehm's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Boehm "Hello everybody! I grew up in Castle Rock, Washington in the shadow of Mt. St. Helens. After graduating from Eastern Washington University with a Bachelor of Science in Human Biology, I spent 5 months working on a charter boat in Alaska with my brother. It was an experience I will never forget. Within 30 hours of cleaning salmon in Alaska, I was sitting down to my first class in dental school (still picking fish scales off my finger nails) in Boston, Massachusetts.Four years later I left Tufts University School of Dental Medicine and the big city to arrive back where I wanted to be. While helping several dentists in the area, I was looking for the perfect fit to put roots down. I have definitely found that in Post Falls. I truly have the best staff I could ask for and love this beautiful office.I have become completely addicted to the beauty the Inland Northwest has to offer. I can be found snowboarding in the winter, enjoying the lakes in the summer and bow hunting for elk in the fall. My wife and 2 daughters keep me smiling and laughing."

This content was provided by Dr. Boehm "Dr. Boehm and his team understand the dedication and determination required to succeed, and exceed in the world of modern dentistry.

With Dr. Boehm, excellence is not just an ideal to pursue; it is a standard he holds himself to.

Education doesn't end with graduation from dental school. New techniques, new materials, startling effective new technologies are being developed every day. It takes a real commitment to the profession to provide patients with the latest and the best that dentistry has to offer. That's why he devotes a significant portion of his time to continuing education for himself and for his team."

9  Practice Areas

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• Eastern Washington University
  • none
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Hornbrook Advanced Education in Restorative and Aesthetic Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 2004

Dr. Boehm has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Boehm has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Boehm does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boehm and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Boehm's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Boehm

4.0

Dr. Boehm?
Dr. Boehm's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Boehm, DMD
We loved going to this office for a few years. But thus recent visit was horrible and I am very disappointed. It is impossible to contact and schedule with them because their schedule is too weird, and they gave me false information about my teeth. I had a second opinion and was very pleased to...Read More
Hayden – Feb 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Boehm, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Boehm?