Dr. Michael Binns, DDS

• MetLife
  • Principal Life
  • United Concordia

Learn about this dentist

Why select out office? Our experience of over 10,000 root canals, prompt flexible scheduling, single visit treatment in most cases, state of the art facility, convenient office location, gentle profound anesthesia, courteous, experienced staff, after hours access to the doctor following treatment, acceptance of insurance assignment and reduced fees for full payment at time of treatment. Everyone in our office is committed to providing you with an exceptional dental service experience through our commitment to continued training, advanced technology, and a genuine concern for your welfare. Please visit our website for more practice information and to view videos of Dr. Binns answering questions about our office and treatment.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Binns' Experience

Visiting Dr. Binns

Dr. Binns accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Binns' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Binns to family and friends
Dr. Binns Says:

"Thank you for completing the patient satisfaction survey for our office. We continually review our services to improve the level of care and satisfaction for you and your family and friends. Thank you for your suggestions and for recommending our office to others".

Dr. Binns' Performance
in Marietta, GA |
Sought him out for a 2nd opinion on an implant to replace a broken tooth. Since it is my 1st implant, I was not very knowledgeable of what was involved and it is a very expensive and invasive procedure. I wanted to be sure this was the best option and that I had considered everything. Dr. Binns was the perfect person for that. Very experienced, got me in the same day I called and was very thorough on taking a short history. He helped me make the decision and have the peace of mind I needed.
in Powder Springs, GA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Binns. He takes the time to listen to any concerns and and treats his patients with understanding and respect. His root canals are painless!
in Marietta, GA |
Good experience. Dr. Binns has an excellent manner, is very through and explains each step of the process. He is very technically competent and skillful in using the tools of the trade. He is very sensitive to the patients comfort and frequently consults with the patient all through the process. I highly recommend Dr. Binns.
in Acworth Georgia |
I have had two root canals in the past two years and found this doctor to be a miracle worker! My experience was nothing short of amazing and peaceful. Exemplary work and stellar customer service.
in Marietta, GA |
Dr. Binns and his staff are consistently professional, helpful, and compassionate. I've had several appointments at his office and was impressed each time. His integrity is outstanding, as is his skill at diagnosing and treating problems with the teeth. I highly recommend this practice!!
in Hiram, GA |
Made me very at ease with everything he did. Will refer him to others. Office staff was very nice and helpful.
in Acworth, GA |
I have been going to see Dr. Binns for years. He is amazing at what he does. He make the patient feel so comfortable and explains everything thoroughly before beginning. No job is too difficult for him. He was able to get to some crazy, curvy roots that a previous dentist could not get to. I would have lost my tooth if it weren't for Dr. Binns. I don't trust any other dentist with my family's teeth.
in Cartersville, GA |
This is the third root canal procedure Dr. Binns has done for me. He explains and answers any questions fully and is very professional. He shows concern for the patient and checks frequently as to if patient is doing okay and comfortable. If I need further root canal procedures I will continue going back to him. I am completely satisfied.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Binns, DDS?

Dr. Binns says...

Dentistry is a family tradition for Dr. Binns who joined the dental profession as did his father, brother and great uncle. Originally from Columbus, GA, Dr. Binns is a 1981 graduate of the Emory University School of Dentistry, a member of both the American and Georgia Dental Associations as well as the Northwestern District Dental Society. During his career, he has performed more than 10,000 root canal procedures. Dr. Binns has been practicing in Marietta, GA since 1999.

Dr. Binns' Care Philosophy

Why select out office? Our experience of over 10,000 root canals, prompt flexible scheduling, single visit treatment in most cases, state of the art facility, convenient office location, gentle profound anesthesia, courteous, experienced staff, after hours access to the doctor following treatment, acceptance of insurance assignment and reduced fees for full payment at time of treatment. Everyone in our office is committed to providing you with an exceptional dental service experience through our commitment to continued training, advanced technology, and a genuine concern for your welfare. Please visit our website for more practice information and to view videos of Dr. Binns answering questions about our office and treatment.

Dr. Binns says...

We will insure you are profoundly numb prior to any treatment. If at anytime you experience discomfort let us know so we can make things right. We have comfortable seating and offer dark glasses, mouth prop and soothing headphone music to help you pass the time. For many people with young children and demanding jobs this visit to our office becomes a "time out" where they can retreat from being on call and in demand. Some even doze off!

Dr. Binns says...

How long does it take to do a root canal?

Teeth that are infected or have curvy roots are likely to require more than one appointment but, with our clinical experience and our dedication to your appointment time we are able to complete the vast majority of root canals in less than 2 hours. When you are here you have my undivided attention and it is rare for me to leave your side once treatment begins. This allows us to get your treatment completed without interruption and take full advantage of your scheduled time.

Dr. Binns says...

Dr. Binns' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Broken Tooth
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage

Emory University School of Dentistry
    Emory University

Dr. Binns does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Binns and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endodontics