Dentistry  |
Dr. Michael Binns, DDS
Dentistry is a family tradition for Dr. Binns who joined the dental profession as did his father, brother and great uncle. Originally from Columbus, GA, Dr. Binns is a 1981 graduate of the Emory University School of Dentistry, a member of both the American and Georgia Dental Associations as well as the Northwestern District Dental Society. During his career, he has performed more than 10,000 root canal procedures. Dr. Binns has been practicing in Marietta, GA since 1999.

Michael J. Binns DDS PC

• MetLife
  • Principal Life
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Binns

Why select out office? Our experience of over 10,000 root canals, prompt flexible scheduling, single visit treatment in most cases, state of the art facility, convenient office location, gentle profound anesthesia, courteous, experienced staff, after hours access to the doctor following treatment, acceptance of insurance assignment and reduced fees for full payment at time of treatment. Everyone in our office is committed to providing you with an exceptional dental service experience through our commitment to continued training, advanced technology, and a genuine concern for your welfare. Please visit our website for more practice information and to view videos of Dr. Binns answering questions about our office and treatment.

• Endodontics

• Physical Examination
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Emory University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Emory University School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Binns has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Binns has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Binns does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Binns and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Binns' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Binns to family and friends
Dr. Binns Says:

"Thank you for completing the patient satisfaction survey for our office. We continually review our services to improve the level of care and satisfaction for you and your family and friends. Thank you for your suggestions and for recommending our office to others".

Dr. Binns' Performance
Cartersville, GA |
Dr. Binns was recommended to me as an outstanding dentist specializing in performing root canals, who--with his expertise, patience, and top facilities--makes even the most anxious patient feel totally at ease, and can preserve even a severely broken tooth. All of this turned out to be 100% true. He and his staff were extremely patient and calming. Sunglasses and earplugs to listen to soothing classical music. Absolutely NO PAIN thanks to his numbing technique. Best dental experience ever!!!
in Marietta, GA |
Sought him out for a 2nd opinion on an implant to replace a broken tooth. Since it is my 1st implant, I was not very knowledgeable of what was involved and it is a very expensive and invasive procedure. I wanted to be sure this was the best option and that I had considered everything. Dr. Binns was the perfect person for that. Very experienced, got me in the same day I called and was very thorough on taking a short history. He helped me make the decision and have the peace of mind I needed.
in Powder Springs, GA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Binns. He takes the time to listen to any concerns and and treats his patients with understanding and respect. His root canals are painless!
in Marietta, GA |
Good experience. Dr. Binns has an excellent manner, is very through and explains each step of the process. He is very technically competent and skillful in using the tools of the trade. He is very sensitive to the patients comfort and frequently consults with the patient all through the process. I highly recommend Dr. Binns.
in Acworth Georgia |
I have had two root canals in the past two years and found this doctor to be a miracle worker! My experience was nothing short of amazing and peaceful. Exemplary work and stellar customer service.
in Marietta, GA |
Dr. Binns and his staff are consistently professional, helpful, and compassionate. I've had several appointments at his office and was impressed each time. His integrity is outstanding, as is his skill at diagnosing and treating problems with the teeth. I highly recommend this practice!!
in Hiram, GA |
Made me very at ease with everything he did. Will refer him to others. Office staff was very nice and helpful.
in Acworth, GA |
I have been going to see Dr. Binns for years. He is amazing at what he does. He make the patient feel so comfortable and explains everything thoroughly before beginning. No job is too difficult for him. He was able to get to some crazy, curvy roots that a previous dentist could not get to. I would have lost my tooth if it weren't for Dr. Binns. I don't trust any other dentist with my family's teeth.
in Cartersville, GA |
This is the third root canal procedure Dr. Binns has done for me. He explains and answers any questions fully and is very professional. He shows concern for the patient and checks frequently as to if patient is doing okay and comfortable. If I need further root canal procedures I will continue going back to him. I am completely satisfied.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Binns, DDS?
Are you Dr. Binns?

• MetLife
  • Principal Life
  • United Concordia
    United Concordia DHMO

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry