Dr. Michael R. Beers, DDS

Dr. Michael R. Beers, DDS

Dentistry | Male | 56 years old

Learn about this dentist

OPEN: Mondays thru Thursdays. Very punctual, small friendly office. Gentle, high quality dentistry. Follows infection control & cleanliness standards. Highly efficient front staff. Reasonable fees. Claims submitted daily. Patients travel from all over U.S. and other countries to Dr. Beers. Best for the discerning patient who can choose their own dentist, has out of network benefits, or has health savings/flexible spending accounts. Accepts: cash, check, VISA, MC, Amex, Discover, Care Credit. EMAIL: contactus@drbeersdds.com WEBSITE: www.drbeersdds.comRead more

Dr. Beers' Experience

Visiting Dr. Beers

Dr. Beers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beers to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Beers
Dr. Beers' Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (199)
in Highland, MD |
Dr. Beers has been my dentist for my entire life, and I wouldn't recommend anyone else! Dr. Beers and Joanne are always pleasant, on time, and efficient. A typical appointment takes no more than 30 minutes, and I have never waited more than 5 minutes to start the exam. Dr. Beers is incredibly knowledgable and can give advice for anything or answer any question, and Joanne is always friendly and makes making appointments, paying, etc. a breeze.
in Silver Spring, MD |
I have been going to Dr Beers for over a decade, since I was a kid. I never understood why people hated the dentist, because I always had such great experiences at the dentist. so much so, that I actually enjoyed going! You can't go wrong with Dr Beers. Best Dentist around!
in Fulton, MD |
Punctual, experienced & caring. Dr. Beers explains every step of the procedure. And the office manager is on top of everything.
in Glen Burnie, MD |
Great dentist! He gives very honest opinions; won't recommend unnecessary procedures; has great skills and inform me every step that he's doing. He's very puncture with appointments, never need to wait more than 5 minutes. I stay with him despite the fact that he doesn't accept my health insurance and is very far away from where i live now for all those good reasons. It's worth the money and the drive.
in Rockville, MD |
Dr. Beers is consistently friendly and professional. He always explains things clearly and gives honest feedback about my dental health without any sort of judgement. His office is 30 minutes away from my house and there are dentists closer by, but I always go to him because I know I will have a great experience. They also are always ready for me (wait is less than 5 minutes) and, if it's a regular check-up, I'm in and out in 20 minutes.
in Gaithersburg, MD |
If you need excellent dental work and kindness, Dr. Beers will make it happen!
in Elkridge, MD |
We love going to Dr Beers. My kids have never seen anyone else and does not want to see anyone else. He is great with all of my family. Best dentist I have ever had.
in Burtonsville, MD |
Our family have been patients of Dr. Beers for over 20 years. He is wonderful! He has the expertise to do an excellent job for all our different needs. He goes out of his way to provide information and helpful recommendations. He has been there for our emergencies, even the ones that we just thought were emergencies.
Maryland |
All around positive experience; cannot think of a recommendation which says a lot.
in Silver Spring, MD |
Dr Beers is the best dentist I have ever had. I would need at least 50 stars to express my opinion of him. He is most professional, capable, and caring; as is his staff of one, Mrs Beers.
in Olney, MD |
My family and extended family have been seeing Dr. Beers for over 20 years. We always receive great care, explanations regarding procedures and are taken care of by his friendly office manager, Joanne.
in Silver Spring, MD |
Impressive staff, no waiting, tastefully decorated office. Very clean.
in Silver Spring, MD |
This was my first meeting with Dr. Beers and his wife, who is his office manager. I found them both to be extraordinarily congenial. Dr. Beers was prompt, gentle, explaining at each step what he was undertaking, and patient in answering my many questions. His fees were very reasonable. Oddly to say, perhaps, but the association was such that I was somewhat disappointed when he declared that my teeth were in such good shape that he would not have to see me for another year!
Rockville, MD |
I have been with Dr. Beers since I was a kid. He is kind, friendly, and respectful. Great service! Due to my dentist insurance, I have been to other dentists before, but I had to come back.
in Frederick, MD |
Always a very professional and friendly visit.
in New Jersey |
Dr. Beers is caring, knowledgeable, and will always take the time to talk to you and explain things. He always checks that you aren't feeling any pain. Always speaks in a caring manner, and lets you know things you can improve on in a kind way. He and his wife Joanne are sweethearts. Always greets me with a smile. He is single dentist firm so you always get the time and attention you need. I went to him when I lived in Maryland. Currently live 3 hours away in Jersey now and still see him.
in West Friendship, MD |
Very professional, very detailed, and takes his time. Would highly recommend. Makes you feel comfortable and relaxed while he is doing the work. I also appreciate that he will give you feedback or advise to improve your teeth. They are very responsive and accommodating regarding making appointments. You will not be disappointed. High recommend.
in Silver Spring, MD |
Professional, friendly, highly skilled.
in Laurel, MD |
Dr. Beers has treated our family for years and we're grateful for his highly skilled, professional and friendly care. He's done our periodic cleanings, fillings, and crowns with wonderful results that have been very comfortable, durable and reasonably priced. Also, Dr. Beers is very sensitive to any patient's fear of pain and discomfort and ensures that each patient is fully numb and relaxed before any dental repairs are started. And his office staff is first-rate! A+++++
in Silver Spring, MD |
I cracked my tooth and Dr Beers saw me right away to assess the problem. We were able to schedule the repair within a week. In the past when I needed a crown, it took multiple visits to have it made and fitted. Due to new technology, Dr Beers was able to do the whole procedure in his office. In 1 1/2 hours I had my new crown! An easy appointment with gentle local anesthetic.
in Silver Spring, MD |
It is a joy to go to this dentist. He is very thorough and quite professional. Mrs. Beers does a great job managing the office. In my experience, appointments are on time.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
I have been a patient of Dr Beers for about 20 years, and even after I moved to Virginia still see him. I actually travel about 100 miles to see him. It all about trust and competence and Dr Beers has that by the truckload.
Rockville |
Dr. Beers' office has watched me grow up. Going to this dentist office has never been a chore. I've lived all over the country but have never considered changing dentists. Friendly, quality, skilled care.
Laurel, MD |
I first contacted Dr Beers because I had an dental emergency. I was able to get an immediate appointment and I was so satisfied with the service I'm sticking with him. He explains everything in detail and takes the time to answer all of my questions. He always checks to make sure I am comfortable and not experiencing any pain. He's the best.
Laurel, MD |
My family and I have been seeing Dr. Beers for 25 years and have always been extremely pleased. I have recommended Dr. Beers to friends and coworkers. Several of these folks had the stereotyped fear of dentists; after seeing Dr. Beers, they were so comfortable that they still see him. Dr. Beers' assistant is very personable and makes the patient feel comfortable upon arrival, then Dr. Beers continues this while treating the patient with excellent medical skills.
Have you seen Dr. Michael R. Beers, DDS?
Are you Dr. Beers?

Compare Dr. Beers

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Beers' Care Philosophy

EMAIL:  contactus@drbeersdds.com

WEBSITE:  www.drbeersdds.com

Dr. Beers' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Dr. Beers has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Beers has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Maryland.

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Mouth Ulcer
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition

Dr. Beers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Composite Fillings
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.