Dr. Michael Beers, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 61

Dr. Michael Beers, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Burtonsville, MD and has over 34 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Maryland / Baltimore College of Dental Surgery medical school in 1987. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Beers to book an appointment.

Dr. Beers

Michael R Beers, DDS, PC

15320 Spencerville Ct Ste 101 Burtonsville, MD 20866

Dr. Beers' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Beers

Dr. Beers?
  • Explained conditions well (246)
  • Listened & answered questions (246)
  • Office environment (246)
  • Long wait times (3)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
I have been going to Dr. Beers for many years and I am always impressed with his wonderful attitude and chair side manner. He is very thorough when explaining every phase of treatment as it takes place. Dr. Beers and his assistant provide an outstanding dental experience.
M Miller – Jan 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beers, DDS?
Great dentist! I have been using him for 30 years.
Mar 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beers, DDS?
My family has been getting our dental care from Dr. Beers for over 20 years. By far the best practitioner I’ve come across. He is thorough, caring, and stays abreast of new techniques and procedures (e.g. one-hour crowns!). Can’t recommend enough. Joanne is also awesome — just a great practice.
Linda allen in Silver Spring , MD – Oct 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beers, DDS?
We travel 250 miles round-trip at least twice a year to avail ourselves of Dr. Beers' services, and we have never been dissatisfied in any way
Terry D. in Dagsboro – Aug 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beers, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Beers for over 30 years, which speaks for itself. He is very thorough and always explains things during the visit. He's also careful and gentle, as well as easy to talk with about my health concerns and listens with understanding. About 20 years ago, I moved farther away from his office but I still drive the many miles to see Dr. Beers for my dental needs! Also, his receptionist is friendly and charming.
Martina in Chevy Chase – Aug 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beers, DDS?
Dr Beers is an excellent practitioner His office staff were very professional and personable I would recommend Dr Beers to anyone who needs dental care
Nancy Boyle in Layrel, MD – Aug 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beers, DDS?
I've seen Dr. Beers on and off for the last 15 years, and only when I moved out of the area did I use another option. Once I needed a second opinion and came back to Dr. Beers, I realized the difference between a GOOD dentist, and a GREAT dentist. His office is personal, warm and comfortable. He uses cutting edge technology and couldn't be more compassionate. Take it from someone who uses a dentist more than you probably do; you're in the best hands with Dr. Beers!
Matt – Jul 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beers, DDS?
Dr. Beers is a consummate professional. He never urges me to get unnecessary dental work done. (Ex: He always helps and encourages me to keep my wisdom teeth clean, and so I've never had to have them removed.) His assistant, Joanne, is always very friendly and accommodating. I look forward to my dentist visits, which is why my family and I have been patients of Dr. Beers' for the past 20 years.
Edmund Burke in Silver Spring, MD – Jun 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beers, DDS?
I highly recommend Dr. Beers dental office for anyone looking for an excellent dentist. My family, & I, have been patients of Dr. Beers for 20+ years. Whether it is a 6 month check-up, or a root canal procedure, or a cracked tooth---he has always been an excellent dentist & gotten me thru everything with his calm, professional & friendly demeanor. I always appreciate that before he begins the next step in a procedure, he always tells you what he will be doing. And Joann is awesome as well!
Laurie in Laurel, MD – May 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beers, DDS?
I've been going to Dr. Beers for over 20 years. He and his wife Joanne (who works as a receptionist) are so friendly that I actually look forward to going. It is easy to schedule appointments, and I never have to wait more than a few minutes. The office is always spotlessly clean. Dr. Beers intentionally keeps his practice small so that he can do all the work himself, rather than relying on hygienists. I appreciate having my check-ups done by a DDS. Dr. Beers is a great dentist!
Apr 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beers, DDS?
Amazing Dental practice. We have been patients for 20+ years and referred countless family and friends. Family business with the focus of great patient care. Highly recommend.
Terin Hopkins in Columbia – Mar 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beers, DDS?
Of all of the dentists I have had the pleasure of visiting over my lifetime, Dr. Beers is hands down my favorite. Professional and friendly, and more importantly willing to come in on the weekend when I was having terrible tooth pain. Dr. Beers makes a visit to the dentist a real pleasure.
Peter in Silver Spring, Maryland – Mar 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beers, DDS?
A very friendly office. The wife of Dr. Beers, Joanne, who works in the front, is always willing to bend over backwards to accommodate you. Dr. Beers is friendly and professional, and is always happy to answer any questions you have and to explain any procedure he might recommend. I fully trust that Dr. Beers never does more work than needed on your teeth. He will always explain your options and often recommend to go the simplest and cheapest way initially. I have used Dr. Beers for 28 years.
Mar 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beers, DDS?
If you are phobic about dental work, Dr.Beers is the cure. You will forget your fear after your first visit. He is calm, competent, careful, and gentle.,and still I can’t tell you exactly what magic dispels the fear.
Lynn – Mar 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beers, DDS?
Dr. Beers is a wonderful dentist. My most recent experience was a crown that came off in the evening. I called and he brought me in immediately, doing the repair during his lunch hour. My wife and I had a scheduled appointment for exam and cleaning later in the same week, so Dr. Beers repaired my crown and did both our exams/cleaning so that we wouldn't have to come back. That's service!
Alg in North Potomac, MD – Feb 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beers, DDS?
Great dentist, competent, thorough, and explains everything he is doing and why. I travel over 2 hours to see him and he is worth the trip.
Vincent in Locust grove, VA – Jan 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beers, DDS?
I have been going to Dr Beers for over 20 yrs. I have to say he has been the best dentist I have been to. Dr Beers is alway on time (never wait),pleasant,professional and always keeps you informed of whatever he is doing while you are in the exam room. His wife Joanne who handles the front desk, is terrific! Hands down the best!
Steven Wellington in Clarksville, Md. – Dec 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beers, DDS?
My wife, myself and children began with Dr Beers when he and his wife first established in Burtonsville. We liked him immediately. Over the many years since that time, he and his wife Joanne who takes on all the office responsibilities have taken great care of our dental needs, big and small. Recently, due to a dental emergency out of state, I saw a new dentist in Massachusetts who was very highly recommended. He confirmed the excellence of Dr Beers' care that was evident to even a trained eye.
P. A. Dreifuss in Burtonsville, MD – Nov 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beers, DDS?
I have always received great dental care with Dr Beers and have been a patient of his for over 15 years. He is the best. I am very happy to have him as my dentist.
jim in Leisure World – Oct 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beers, DDS?
We have been going to Dr. Beers for over 25 years. When we had our children, we wanted a Dentist who we trusted. The Children loved him. We now drive 2 1/2 hours from Berlin, MD (Ocean City) for Dr. Beers to do our dental work. Conservative, honest, and excellent, and the office is CLEAN... Let him be your Dentist, you will be in good hands.
Elizabeth Hahn in Berlin, MD – Aug 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beers, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Beers?

OPEN: Mondays thru Thursdays. Very punctual, small friendly office. Gentle, high quality dentistry. Follows infection control & cleanliness standards....Read more

I truly enjoy being a dentist.  I immediately opened my dental office after dental school.  With the help of my wonderful parents and a...Read more

1987