Dr. Michael Beckley, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Livermore, CA. He practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

Pacific Oral & Facial Surgery Center

Dr. Beckley?
Dr. Beckley's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Beckley, DDS
Recent
My experience having a tooth extracted was far better than expected. It was so amazing that I had no pain afterward. I didn't even need an over-the-counter pain killer, let alone any serious medication. I am totally impressed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beckley, DDS?
I am very impressed with Dr. Beckley and the entire staff. They were all very friendly and professional. I felt no pressure to have an implant, and all my questions were answered. As a retired RN I was particularly interested in the patient education and the sterility of the procedure. Both were better than I have experienced in any other surgical office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beckley, DDS?
My daughter had her wisdom teeth removed last Monday by Dr Beckley. He & his surgical staff were amazing. They explained everything, every step of the way & called multiple times to check on her after the surgery. The office staff was also very professional and helpful. Definitely would recommend them!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beckley, DDS?
I am 61 years old and was referred to Dr. Beckley to remove my wisdom teeth. He reviewed the risks and benefits with me, and then sent me to an orthodontist with 3D imaging to help decide what to do. After consulting with my dentist he recommended taking them all out. It went smooth as glass. A little bleeding the first day. I kept ice packs on my face until bedtime and had no swelling or pain. Great job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beckley, DDS?
Excellent staff. Very friendly & knowledgeable. The procedure was quick and stress free.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beckley, DDS?
Dr. Beckley took great care to review my case in detail in his consultation with me. I have a complex medical history even though my oral surgery needs were pretty straightforward. He reassured me that he would be able to handle my case well. Today my surgery went quickly and flawlessly! Dr. Beckley was the consummate professional while also displaying genuine interest in me and my health. He’s a very nice man as well; a wonderful person to have as a health professional on your team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beckley, DDS?
If you are looking for an oral surgeon, please consider Dr. Beckley. He is amazing, caring, patient, explanatory and his staff are all wonderful. I give them a very high reommendation.
Dr. Beckley is the Best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beckley, DDS?
My whole experience was excellent from the courteous and efficient staff, to the way Dr Beckley made me feel at ease prior to the procedure. The follow up instructions and phone call were very reassuring. I would definitely recommend Pacific Oral & Facial Oral Surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beckley, DDS?
My family dentist referred Dr. Beckley for specialized procedure. Dr Beckley was consumate professional, clearly explaining procedure with pluses and minuses. Whole experience was successful and all aspects of visits was world-class. Highly recommend without any reservations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beckley, DDS?
Excellent , very knowledgable, kind and attentive staff, extremely clean and well appointed office. Dr. Beckley is excellent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beckley, DDS?
The staff, including the doctor (which is rare) were warm, welcoming and made you feel like you were the most important person in the entire office. They offered bottled water and blankets while you waited for the doctor and staff kept you engaged in conversation to keep you from being nervous. When it came time for the procedure, the doctor kept talking to me as he was getting ready (I'm assuming to know when the medication had kicked in enough for him to start) and it was so comforting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beckley, DDS?
From the scheduling, to the consultation, to the staff. Absolutely a joy to work with!! Dr Beckley has hired the "A" team, and he is absolutely wonderful to work with! Thank you for taking good care of our son!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beckley, DDS?
Entire Staff as well as Dr. Beckley are extremely professional, friendly and helpful.
Great..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beckley, DDS?
I know Dr Beckley for many years. I always appreciate his thorough evaluations and work, but more than anything his professionalism. I do refer to him my family, friends and other acquaintances without any hesitation. He definitely does an outstanding work. His staff also gets a great mark, 5 stars, for their friendly and courteous care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beckley, DDS?
If only every medical office was like this one. Staff and Dr Beckley was friendly, organized, and informative. Office was clean. I felt like I was in great hands the entire process which made me feel at ease. Just a great experience getting my wisdom teeth pulled. I would definitely recommend this place and my kids will be going here for their wisdom teeth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beckley, DDS?
This was my third surgery with him. Excellent care
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beckley, DDS?
Yesterday, Dr. Beckley performed a tooth extraction and prepped me for an implant. Everything was absolutely painless, even the IV for my anesthetic. I'm feeling great today. I highly recommend Dr. Beckley and his excellent staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Beckley, DDS?
Dr. Beckley put me at ease with a wisdom tooth extraction that I have been putting off for 20 years.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Beckley?

Dr. Beckley accepts

Dr. Beckley accepts the following insurance:

Commercial Insurance Company
Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premier

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Beckley's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Beckley's conditions and procedures:

• Bone Grafting
  • Dental Implant
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Oral Surgical Procedures

At Pacific Oral & Facial Surgery Center, we strive to be the leader in patient experience and surgical care. We are the implant referral center of choice for Northern California. Michael L. Beckley, DDS and our entire team work hard to achieve th...

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Beckley treats patients.