Dr. Michael Bannan, DDS

Dr. Michael Bannan, DDS

Cosmetic Dentistry  ·
Dr. Michael Bannan, DDS is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in Raleigh, NC and has been practicing for 38 years. He graduated from University Of Michigan / School Of Dentistry in 1980 and practices cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, and more.Read his story

8001 Creedmoor Rd Ste 211

• CareSource
  • CHAMPVA

Learn about Dr. Bannan

Dr. Bannan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bannan "Born and educated in Michigan, I practiced comprehensive Cosmetic Restorative Dentistry there for 30 years before relocating to North Carolina. I am one of six dentists in North Carolina to achieve Accreditation by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, which represents successful completion of the most valid and validated accreditation process in the field of cosmetic dentistry. I have developed considerable experience and expertise in all phases of Cosmetic Dentistry as well as Implant Prosthetics and Invisalign Orthodontics. I am also working toward Fellowship in the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine."

This content was provided by Dr. Bannan "I have a philosophy of treating patients the way I would want to be treated myself.  My comprehensive diagnostic approach helps me to identify risks, to better manage them for optimal long term outcomes.  I strive to deliver dental care that is not just usual and customary, but rather, exceptional and extraordinary.

There are many ways to solve problems and I try to be sensitive to my patients individual circumstances.  I listen to you and help clarify your goals regarding your appearance, health, comfort and function.  I speak candidly about personal life situations and budget,s to develop dental health strategies that make sense to you.

I want you to have the comfort, function and confidence you desire for your smile. I believe that helping you have the best smile possible will go a long way towards improving the quality of your life.

Please visit my website at www.drbannan.com and feel free to contact me with any comments or questions. I would be honored to help you."

9  Practice Areas

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• University Of Detroit Mercy
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1976
  • University Of Michigan / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • Accredited Member Of The American Academy Of Cosmetic Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Fellow Of The Academy Of General Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Bannan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bannan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bannan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bannan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bannan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bannan to family and friends

Dr. Bannan's Performance

God gave him a gift to help people have a better smile. He sat down and went over my treatment plan with me and created me a perfect smile. I love Dr. B for creating a smile that help boost my Self esteem.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Years ago when Mike was in dental school at University of Michigan, I was honored to be his patient for his board exam. He said that he was nervous but you couldn't prove it by me. He seemed very calm, so much so that I would ask him to wake me up when he was done. I also told him he was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0