Dr. Michael S. Affleck, DDS

Dr. Michael S. Affleck, DDS

Prosthodontics | Male | 44 years old

16 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Learn about this dentist

At Affleck Dental, our team of caring and experience professionals are ready to make your entire visit as comfortable as possible with the goal of giving you a beautiful smile. We provide a variety of services to include dental implants, smile makeovers, dentures, specialty procedures like teeth in a day and all on four. We use a variety of pain relievers to alleviate anxiety and pain. Affleck Dental services the Ogden and Layton areas and can't wait to meet you!Read more

Dr. Affleck's Experience

Visiting Dr. Affleck

Dr. Affleck accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Affleck's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Affleck to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Affleck Says:

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable review. The experience you described is not characteristic of Affleck Dental when patients accept the treatments we recommend. Your feedback was shared with our team, and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in hopes this time you will follow the recommendation of Dr. Affleck so we can exceed your expectation. We apologize for your unsatisfactory experience.

Dr. Affleck's Performance
in Hyrum UT |
Wonderful service so willing to help with a very very uncomfortable situation and my smile looks absolutely priceless
in Ogden Ut |
Experience excellent. Staff excellent
in Malad, ID |
Excellent doctor! He is very meticulous and detail-oriented. That is a must-have trait in a dentist. He did a great job and was able to help identify another problem for me that multiple other dentists had not seen. His entire staff is very friendly and very helpful. Dr. Affleck is very personable and very good at what he does.
Atlanta, GA |
Great care!
in North Ogden, UT |
Dr. Affleck and his staff were super knowledgeable and friendly. They were able to fix my teeth and get me the results that I was looking for! I can smile with ease knowing my teeth look great!
Tremonton, UT |
If there were something less than 1 star, I'd give it. The appliance he put in my mouth has now caused me to loose another tooth (right in front); have the appliance remade and cost money I just don't have as I live on a pension and am raising a grandchild. My dentist informed me that the wire used to make the appliance (Dr. Affleck's)he was of the poorest possible quality and he would not put it in his horses's mouth. Thank you Dr. A for a horrible job!
Have you seen Dr. Michael S. Affleck, DDS?
Are you Dr. Affleck?

Compare Dr. Affleck

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Affleck's Care Philosophy

Dr. Affleck says...

Dr. Affleck's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Prosthodontics
    •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Chipped Tooth

University Of Iowa

Completed in 2004

University Of Utah

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Affleck does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Affleck and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Prosthodontics