Dentistry  |
Female
Dr. Meredith Gantos, DDS
Dr. Meredith Gantos, DDS is a dentist who practices in Naperville, IL.

Meredith Gantos DDS

• Guardian
  • HAP Insurance
  • HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Gantos

Our mission is to provide high quality care utilizing the best methods and materials in a comfortable and compassionate environment while producing the greatest functional and esthetic oral health outcomes.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Tooth-Conserving Dentistry
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures
  • e.max® Dental Crowns

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Michigan State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Audie Murphy Vah-Uthsc

Dr. Gantos has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gantos has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gantos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gantos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gantos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gantos to family and friends
Dr. Gantos' Performance
Bellwood, IL |
This doctor and get assistant Dee are the most thorough and thoughtful tag team I seem yet! Their chemistry and understanding toward the patient is impeccable. The comfort and care Dee has provides is superb. Professiona: 2 thumbs up
in Naperville, IL |
I'm usually very nervous about a visit to the dentist, but Dr. Gantos put all my fears at ease. She is warm and friendly and explained the procedure in a thorough and professional manner. I highly recommend her to anyone in need of dental work!
Chicago Heights, IL |
Dr. Gantos and staff are amazing. Nikki is very kind and knowledgeable. They both made going to the dentist a pleasant experience. I felt comfortable during my treatment and highly recommend the office.
in Naperville |
Dr. Gantos and her team have been a pleasure to work with. Dr. Gantos is very knowledgeable in dentistry. She sat with me and explained to me with pictures and X-rays what work needed to be done, why I needed the work and what would happen if I did nothing at all. I never felt rushed and was very appreciative of Dr. Gantos for explaining everything to me. The front desk was very accommodating with scheduling my appointments even though I have a very hectic schedule. Thank you so much Dr. Gantos
in Naperville, IL |
Ever since I was little, I always disliked going to the dentist. However, that changed when I started seeing Dr. Gantos. She is very knowledgeable, genuine, and makes every single one of her patients feel comfortable. Dr. Gantos and her helpful staff always check up on their patients after their appointment which shows that they truly care about the well being of their patients. I had an amazing experience and will definitely recommend.
Naperville, IL |
Dr Gantos is a fantastic dentist! I have always had a fear of visiting the dentist until my first appointment with Dr Gantos. She is very considerate to a patients needs and such a kind person as are all the employees at her office.
in Naperville, IL |
I'm new to the area and was looking for a dentist with late hours to accommodate my busy work schedule. Not only did Dr. Gantos offer late evening appointments, but she also offers Saturday appointments as well. Her staff was able to schedule me quickly! Dr. Gantos and her staff also eased any anxiety I've ever had by being friendly and concerned. Dr. Gantos is the best!
in Warrenville, IL |
Dr. Gantos has made going to the dentist easy. She is gentle and knowledgeable and I would not trust anyone else but her with my care!
in Naperville, IL |
Dr. Gantos makes going to the dentist easy! Not only is she very knowledgeable in dentistry, but she also helps me understand what goes on with my teeth and how I can improve my dental health. Dr. Gantos and her staff make me feel comfortable in their care. Her staff is very accommodating with my hectic schedule. My family and I are big fans of Dr. Gantos.
Naperville, IL |
LOVE THIS OFFICE! I've always been SO afraid of the dentist, but Dr. G and her staff recommended I try sedation and it was FABULOUS! I will NEVER go back to old school ways of dentistry. I was able to get all of my work completed by my second visit and have no memory of it. BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!
Chicago, IL |
I'm very happy I found Dr. Gantos and her wonderful staff. They are pleasant to be around and through explinations. I was offered a comfort menu that consisted of different options to make my experience even better. They exceeded my expectations.
I've gone to this office for routine cleanings and also had a broken tooth repaired with a porcelain onlay. The hygienist I've seen(Wendy) has been consistently pleasant, precise, and informative. The tooth repair exceed my expectations by far. The technology utilized and skills of Dr. Gantos and her assistant resulted in an outcome best described as reconstructive art. In general, the staff that I have interacted with have been sincere and competent throughout each of my appointments.
in Alexandria, VA |
Dr. Gantos was professional and competent. She helped me with ugly yellow bonding on a chipped tooth. Tooth is white and glossy! Hygienist gave me an exceptional cleaning!
in Naperville, IL |
My dentist recently sold his practice and I was looking for a new dentist with flexible hours to accommodate my schedule. I was very happy to see that Dr. Gantos offers evening hours as well as Saturday appointments. :-) I also have high anxiety when visiting the dentist and Dr. Gantos and her staff have a great chair side manner to help calm my nerves. THANK YOU Dr. Gantos and Staff!
Cicero, IL |
I worked with Dr Gantos on a project at the office and she was absolutely wonderful to do business with! We were fortunate enough to see her "chairside manner" and she treated her patients as if they were her own family. I would recommend anyone to be a patient at her practice as I know they would be happy!
Dr. Gantos is an excellent dentist, she is very friendly and passionate about her work. I've been to many dentists in my life and Dr. Gantos is, without a doubt, one of the best! She is gentle, professional, and makes me feel comfortable. Her expertise is top notch. I trust her judgement, and she took time in explaining what I needed to know about my dental care, and provided me the best service. i highly recommend her!
in Naperville, IL |
Excellent experience with Dr. Gantos! Her and her staff are very professional from start to finish. Availability later in the day and on the weekend is a huge plus given my work schedule. All smiles about this office!
in Charlotte, NC |
Had to stop in here to have a old filling looked at while I was in town visiting family. She was not only kind and thorough but honest and sweet! I would highly recommend this practice to anyone that lives in the Naperville area. Even if your visiting and your visit takes you to the dentist, stop in to see Dr. Gantos and her staff. You will not be disappointed in her knowledge and how pleasant she is. What a great experience I had! Can't thank her enough!!!!
in Naperville, IL |
Dr. Gantos truly makes you feel like you are the only person in her schedule for the day. From the moment I walked in I noticed Dr. Gantos and her staff were very friendly and professional without being too stuffy. She takes the time to explain everything clearly and doesn't rush into uneeded dental work. She is extraordinary gentle and calming throughout the appointment. It's very difficult to find a dentist that you truly trust, but I'm so glad I finally did. I highly recommend Dr. Gantos!!
in Naperville, IL |
Awesome Dentist and staff!!!
in Naperville, IL |
Dr. Gantos is the best dentist around! I have never felt more comfortable and cared for by a dentist. She was very thorough, she explained things to me and answered all my questions. The office was very clean and the staff very courteous and compassionate. I am highly satisfied and would highly recommend this professional. 5 stars!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Gantos is wonderful! She's so kind, personable, and will make you feel completely at ease. She's also very honest about what you need to have done and what you don't, so I completely trust I'm getting all the care I need and not getting any unnecessary procedures done. The staff is also great and very welcoming! I look forward to coming here all the way from Texas for my appointments in the future
in Oak Lawn, IL |
BEST DENTAL EXPERIENCE EVER! After being self conscious about my smile for 27 years I decided it was time to make a change. I visited Dr. Gantos's office and was completely blown away with the level of professionalism and quality she gives to her patients. I felt comfortable enough to start treatment and I can finally say I LOVE MY SMILE! Her and her wonderful staff have changed my life for the better and I could not be more thankful for DR. Gantos.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Dr Gantos is one of the best dentists I have ever been to and I have been to many. She was able to correct the bad dental work done by my previous dentist. She explained things and helped me make wise decisions in regard to my dental care. Honest and trustworthy are a couple of words that best describe her. nancy samra
Have you seen Dr. Meredith Gantos, DDS?
Are you Dr. Gantos?

• HAP Insurance
  • HealthLink
  • Principal Financial Group
  • Sagamore Health Network

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery