Dr. Melvin Hill, DDS

Dr. Melvin Hill, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Melvin Hill, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Nashville, TN. He practices dentistry.

Nashboro Village Family Dental

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Invisalign clear aligners provide an effective way to straighten your teeth while remaining virtually invisible. Wearing the comfortable, customized aligners will gradually shift your teeth into their correct position. Correcting teeth alignment is imperative, not just cosmetically, but for overall health. Invisalign offers the best of both worlds: comfortable, efficient straightening with an essentially invisible appearance.

...View More

Learn about Dr. Hill

This content was provided by Dr. Hill "To provide complete, quality care in the most efficient manner. To do so in a caring and compassionate way in order to give my patients' a satisfying and successful dental experience.

"It's very important to understand what a patient needs, that is why I have always pushed forward to better my career. I strive to continually better myself and my abilities in order to increase my patients' satisfaction. I believe there are endless rewards for all involved when patients' needs and wants are met.

I have a sincere concern for my patients and want to partner with them as a facilitator to provide them with the dentistry they deserve. I have a servant's heart and truly enjoy making a positive change in dental treatment. When I hear words from my patients such as 'Why was I so worried?' or 'That was the most painless appointment I've ever had', it lets me know I am doing things right.""

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Wayne State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Meharry Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Hill has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hill has no media or publications listed.

• Capitol City Dental Society, Member
  • Nashboro Village Tooth Fairy Program, President
  • Nashville Dental Association, Member

Dr. Hill's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hill to family and friends

Dr. Hill's Performance

My experience with Dr Hill and his staff has always been very positive and forward thinking regarding my dental care and treatments. My appearance in my careers is a major factor in all of my success. Dr Hill listens to those factors from his patients.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My initial and second visits went very well! Millicent cleaned my teeth on the very first visit. She was gentle, thorough and very professional. I was given info on implants & partials as I wanted to have a tooth replaced. My second visit I was fitted with the unilateral partial. The assistant...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been a patient of Dr. Hill, since 2003. . Dr. Hill and his team are a well oiled machine. I appreciate the warm reception that I receive on each visit. They are family.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I saw a young lady's smile, asked who her dentist was and she referred me to Dr. Hill's office- one of the best decisions I have made. I leaned on a traumatic childhood experience for a very long time- and have avoided the dentist for a very long time- I highly recommend this office. The staff is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Great experience, Took excellent care to ensure I was comfortable and treated specifically as I needed. Excellent Doctor! Trent
Are you Dr. Hill?