Dr. Melvin Hill, DDS

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Careington International
  • Dental Health Alliance, LLC
  • DenteMax
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • Humana/CompBenefits
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about this dentist

"It's very important to understand what a patient needs, that is why I have always pushed forward to better my career. I strive to continually better myself and my abilities in order to increase my patients' satisfaction. I believe there are endless rewards for all involved when patients' needs and wants are met. I have a sincere concern for my patients and want to partner with them as a facilitator to provide them with the dentistry they deserve. I have a servant's heart and truly enjoy making a positive change in dental treatment. When I hear words from my patients such as 'Why was I so worried?' or 'That was the most painless appointment I've ever had', it lets me know I am doing things right."Read more

Personal Bio

Education Wayne State University - Detroit, MI Meharry Medical College - Nashville, TN Professional Memberships Nashville Dental...Read more

Dr. Hill's Experience

Visiting Dr. Hill

Dr. Hill accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Hill's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hill to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Hill's Performance
in Nashville, TN |
I saw a young lady's smile, asked who her dentist was and she referred me to Dr. Hill's office- one of the best decisions I have made. I leaned on a traumatic childhood experience for a very long time- and have avoided the dentist for a very long time- I highly recommend this office. The staff is better than friendly and accommodating they are loving.
in Nashville, TN |
Great experience, Took excellent care to ensure I was comfortable and treated specifically as I needed. Excellent Doctor! Trent
Have you seen Dr. Melvin Hill, DDS?

Dr. Hill says...

• President - Nashboro Village Tooth Fairy Program

Dedication to Community

Served on the board of directors for Nashville Cares

Dr. Hill's Care Philosophy

"It's very important to understand what a patient needs, that is why I have always pushed forward to better my career. I strive to continually better myself and my abilities in order to increase my patients' satisfaction. I believe there are endless rewards for all involved when patients' needs and wants are met.

Dr. Hill's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Dr. Hill does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Hill and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Hill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Hill does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Hill and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.