Dr. Melody Barron, DDS

Dr. Melody Barron, DDS

Orofacial Pain Dentistry  |
Dr. Melody Barron, DDS is a dentist who practices in Lakeland, TN. She is 59 years old.

8950 US Highway 64 Ste 104

Lakeland, TN 38002

Learn about Dr. Barron

• Orofacial Pain Dentistry
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
  • Sleep Medicine Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Education data for Dr. Barron is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Barron has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Barron has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Barron does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Barron and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Barron's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Barron to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Barron's Performance
Memphis, TN |
I'm a dentist who has worn an apnea appliance (that she provided) for about 6 years. I sleep so much better with it that I won't travel without it in my pocket! I recently woke up with a slight pain in my tmj. I knew that I need to go back to her to be evaluated. She adjusted my appliance and after the first night my pain was gone. No one else in this area can provide the inclusive treatment of sleep problems & TMJ problems. Best in the city!!!
in atlanta, ga |
Dr. Barron is amazing at what she does! Instead of treating symptoms she finds the root of the problem. My whole family of six are being treated by her and seeing fabulous results. I can’t thank her enough for helping us find the answers no one else did!!
in Durango |
As I have gotten to know Dr. Barron and her staff over the past year, the words that come to mind are caring, trustworthy and kind. Dr. Barron takes the time to really understand what type of treatment you need. She wants to know how the problems are affecting the life of her patients and makes thoughtful suggestions for treatment,
in Memphis, TN |
Please note that Dr. Barron has several clients who are left dissatisfied from her treatments. Her treatment protocol resembles more of sham treatments than research based interventions. There are doctors/dentists in the Memphis area who have good results in relieving the pain of TMJ. Dr. Galella of Collerville is one such dentist who does good work. I was a patient of Barron and after several thousands of dollars wasted was left in more pain, disillusioned and told to "pray" my pain away. RUN!
Have you seen Dr. Melody Barron, DDS?
Are you Dr. Barron?