Dr. Melissa Zettler, DDS

Dr. Melissa Zettler, DDS

Cosmetic Dentistry  |
Dr. Melissa Zettler, DDS is a dentist who practices in Savage, MN. She is 48 years old.

14127 Vernon Ave S

Savage, MN 55378

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Zettler

This content was provided by Dr. Zettler "At Cherrywood Dental Care, we strive to exceed your every expectation. Our advanced training, extensive experience and artistic talent combine to provide the highest quality dental care to well-informed patients in a comfortable and convenient setting. In all that we do, our focus is you. http://www.cherrywooddental.com.com/"

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• St. Olaf College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Minnesota School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Veteran's Hospital In Minneapolis
  • Academy Of General Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Zettler has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Zettler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zettler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zettler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zettler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zettler to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Zettler's Performance
in Minneapolis, MN |
Dr. Zettler has been my dentist for over 15 years. I live in Minneapolis, and my entire family drives to Savage to see her. We wouldn't go anywhere else.
in Savage, Mn |
I do not like going to the dentist. Dr. Zettler and her staff were very nice and cared about me. It was a very pleasant experience. Thank you for being kind and caring with me and my teeth.
in Savage, MN |
Love this place! Wouldn't go anywhere else. Everyone is so nice and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr Zettler to all my friends and family.
in Prior Lake |
I enjoy going to see Dr Zettler and her staff! Dr Zettler is very knowledgable and uses current technology .She is friendly and direct,which I appreciate.She will always answer questions I have regarding treatment before starting any work. Dr Zettler is someone I trust to take care of my teeth and my families. I do not have dental insurance so I always ask for costs upfront and work out a payment plan if need be. My husband says this is the only dentist he has ever liked!
in Minneapolis, MN |
Dr. Zettler is an amazing dentist! She is caring, kind and very professional. My son has always had a fear of dentists until we came to see Dr. Zettler. She has done amazing work on my sons teeth. I would highly recommend her to everyone!
in Savage, MN |
My entire family has seen Dr. Zettler for over 10 years, and we simply love her. She is always professional and polite, and has provided excellent care to me, my husband, and all of our children. I just can't recommend her highly enough!
in Burnsville, MN |
They're ALL about making as much money off of you (and your ins. co.) as they can get away with. Dr Zettler even created a situation that caused further expense and work to be done (drilling too far down for a filling, then having to come back because an abscess formed, then having her say oops! with a devious smile, looks like you're going to need a root canal!). Do not allow them to use their in-house crowns. They're terrible and not done correctly, as other dental offices have told us.
Have you seen Dr. Melissa Zettler, DDS?
Are you Dr. Zettler?

Visit Dr. Zettler

Dr. Zettler accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.