Dr. Melissa Zettler, DDS

Dr. Melissa Zettler, DDS

Cosmetic Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Melissa Zettler, DDS is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in Savage, MN. She graduated from University Of Minnesota School Of Dentistry and practices cosmetic dentistry and dentistry.

14127 Vernon Ave S

Savage, MN 55378

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Zettler

This content was provided by Dr. Zettler "At Cherrywood Dental Care, we strive to exceed your every expectation. Our advanced training, extensive experience and artistic talent combine to provide the highest quality dental care to well-informed patients in a comfortable and convenient setting. In all that we do, our focus is you. http://www.cherrywooddental.com.com/"

2  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• St. Olaf College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Minnesota School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Veteran's Hospital In Minneapolis
  • Academy Of General Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Zettler has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Zettler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zettler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zettler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zettler's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zettler to family and friends

Dr. Zettler's Performance

Dr. Zettler has been my dentist for over 15 years. I live in Minneapolis, and my entire family drives to Savage to see her. We wouldn't go anywhere else.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I do not like going to the dentist. Dr. Zettler and her staff were very nice and cared about me. It was a very pleasant experience. Thank you for being kind and caring with me and my teeth.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Love this place! Wouldn't go anywhere else. Everyone is so nice and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr Zettler to all my friends and family.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I enjoy going to see Dr Zettler and her staff! Dr Zettler is very knowledgable and uses current technology .She is friendly and direct,which I appreciate.She will always answer questions I have regarding treatment before starting any work. Dr Zettler is someone I trust to take care of my teeth and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Zettler is an amazing dentist! She is caring, kind and very professional. My son has always had a fear of dentists until we came to see Dr. Zettler. She has done amazing work on my sons teeth. I would highly recommend her to everyone!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0