Dr. Melissa Rogers, DDS

Dr. Melissa Rogers, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Melissa Rogers, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Mason, OH and has been practicing for 7 years. She graduated from Ohio State University / College of Dentistry in 2010 and practices dentistry.

304 W Main St

Mason, OH 45040

Learn about Dr. Rogers

This content was provided by Dr. Rogers "."

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Xavier University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2006
  • Ohio State University / College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Dayton Va Medical Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Rogers has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rogers has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rogers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rogers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rogers' Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rogers to family and friends

Dr. Rogers' Performance

Dr. Rogers Says:
"

Thank you for providing feedback that will be shared with others.  You opinions are very important so that we can continuously improve your experiences in our practice.

Should you have any concerns, myself or my team members can be contacted at 513-932-2851.  During business hours you are welcome to stop in at the office.  We are located at 14 E.

...

She worked with the whole family and my 3 year described her experience as "fantastic" on the way home. Anyone with a little one who would talk about getting their teeth cleaned as fantastic would be very impressed :) We went to Dr. Rogers for the first time when our insurance changed and will...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Generally good dentist. They offer a deep cleaning service that few others do. I've never seen it done, so I wondered if I ever did need it. I got it for a couple of cleanings. I'm confident they "did some work". I'm just not sure I needed it, since other dentists don't seem to offer...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Always nice and efficient.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Rogers is always friendly. The staff always remembers my name and information about me when I walk in. The wait time is always reasonable and so is being able to schedule appointments.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
There were a number of things I didn't like about this dentist. 1. Hard to get an appointment 2. They seemed to do some procedures that weren't needed 3. They didn't bother to let me know that they were no longer accepting my insurance when I made the appointment, or when I arrived with my...more
Are you Dr. Rogers?