Dr. Melissa Ramsey, DDS

Dr. Melissa Ramsey, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Melissa Ramsey, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Walla Walla, WA and has been practicing for 14 years. She graduated from Loma Linda University / School of Dentistry in 2004 and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.Read her story

1750 Portland Ave

Walla Walla, WA 99362

• Dental Network of America
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Ramsey

Dr. Ramsey's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ramsey "“I grew up in Walla Walla, WA and after finishing high school, I attended Walla Walla Community College and graduated from Walla Walla University with my Bachelor’s degree. After graduating from Loma Linda University School of Dentistry in 2004, I worked as an associate professor for the Restorative Department at the dental school helping teach dental students on clinic and in the dental lab. I found my education and experience as a professor at the dental school extremely valuable. I decided to move back to the Pacific Northwest to be near my family and raise my own family in my childhood community and have been back in Walla Walla since 2005. I care very much for my patients and am excited to expand my practice into a family oriented facility where I can continue to treat my patients and their families and provide excellent dental care to both children and adults. I am a member of several dental organizations that not only allow me to enjoy camaraderie with dental colleagues all over the nation, but also allow me to learn about updated dental materials and help educate me in new ways to provide excellent dental care to my patients. My team has been working with me for several years now and they are passionate about serving their home community and our patients with the utmost care and compassion, educating our patients on good home care and providing a healthy smile. In my spare time, I love to be outdoors. I enjoy running, water skiing, and snow skiing and I like to go camping with family and friends. I also enjoy reading and researching new books on book club lists and discussing these books with my book club.” "

This content was provided by Dr. Ramsey "When you visit our office your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. "

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Endodontics
  • Oral Surgery
  • Reconstructive Dentistry
  • Sedation Dentistry
  • Sports Dentistry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Walla Walla University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • Loma Linda University / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Walla Walla Community College
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Ramsey has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ramsey has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ramsey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ramsey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ramsey's Reviews