Dr. Melissa Farrow, DDS

Dr. Melissa Farrow, DDS

Orthodontics  |
Female
225 reviews

Dr. Farrow graduated from The University of Oklahoma with a Bachelor of Science in Nutritional Sciences. She practiced for a few years as a registered dietitian then decided to change career paths to begin a career in the dental field. She entered Dental School at the University of Oklahoma, where she earned her Doctorate of Dental Science in 2003. Upon graduation she knew her true passion was orthodontics. Dr. Farrow continued her education at the University of Colorado, where she completed an orthodontic residency in 2006, earning her Masters in Science in Orthodontics. While in training Dr. Farrow received a number of awards including Outstanding Orthodontic Student, the Pediatric Honors Program, and Esthetic Dentistry awards. Also, her residency research was published in the reputable American Journal of Orthodontics. Dr. Farrow views her practice as an extension of her family and focuses on providing personable, quality care. Dr. Farrow's treatment philosophy integrates state-of-the-art technology with evidence-based scientific knowledge. She diligently serves her patients with a hard-work ethic, commitment to excellence, and dedication to life-long continuing education and learning....See Less

Steffen & Farrow Orthodontics

• Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • Surgical Orthodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • St Anthony Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • University of Colorado At Denver
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Farrow has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Farrow has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Farrow does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Farrow and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Farrow's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Farrow to family and friends
Dr. Farrow's Performance
in Edmond, OK |
I knew right away after meeting Dr. Farrow that I wanted her as my orthodontist. I loved her personal, kind and professional manner. Throughout my entire treatment she and her staff treated me like family and made my experience exceed all expectations. Dr. Farrow is a perfectionist with her craft and I cannot thank her enough for giving me a smile that is everything I had hoped for and more.
I absolute LOVE Dr. Farrow and the staff at BracePlace. They're absolutely phenomenal! Dr. Farrow listened to all my questions and concerns and has an exceptional staff of women who are always so kind and make you feel so welcome. I couldn't thank Dr. Farrow and her staff more for my transformation. There's nothing more rewarding than loving the skin you're in and smile! P.S.- If you have any concerns about your smile, I HIGHLY recommend you see Dr. Farrow! ??
Edmond, OK |
One of the best orthodontists around! She cares about her patients well-being as much as she does their treatment! She is incredibly professional, kind and there is a great atmosphere in the office!
Oklahoma City, OK |
Very poor! She comes across nice, but also has an over inflated ego! I can not stress that enough!! She dismissed our concerns with facial changes and bite pain from ortho. Does not listen!!! You get very limited time with her! She's all about the money in my opinion!
in Oklahoma City, OK |
There was an urgency to see Dr. Farrow ASAP. The lady on the phone was great and got me in the next day. The office is so clean and smells good. From the front desk up to every person I came in contact with were so pleasant. Dr. Farrow said my best option potentially was oral surgery. She spoke with the surgeon and called me personally the following day. Answered every question I had. She made me feel like I was the only patient she has (which Im not.) Overall one of the best appt. Ive went to.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
great staff! gentle doctor! all around great experience! love my smile!
Have you seen Dr. Melissa Farrow, DDS?

Visit Dr. Farrow