Dr. Melissa Aldy, DDS

Dr. Melissa Aldy, DDS

Dentistry | Female

20 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Aldy practices Dentistry at 1 location in Baton Rouge, LA.

Are you Dr. Aldy? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Aldy's Experience

3.4
Dr. Aldy's Performance
    GOOD
Baton Rouge |
I've been tring to get in touch with this dentist office for the last three days and every time i call i get No answer.
in Baton Rouge |
I'm a woman afraid of dentist due to childhood trauma. YEARS went without proper oral health care. After 14yrs of avoiding the , I decided to face that fear with Dr. Aldy. And POOF!!!!! Her gentleness and genuine care made me feel at home. I recommend acadian Family Denistry to those grown adults ready to get teeth fixed and shining. Take my word when I say that Dr. Aldy will ease your and hold your hand in the process.
in Baton Rouge, Louisiana |
Dr. Melissa Aldy and her dental assistant is very professional caring and considerate but Dr Aldy has to know and hear the way her front office manager speaks treat her patients. Her front office manager is causing her to lose business. My business. It's shame because I really like Dr Aldy and her dental assistant
in Baton Rouge, LA |
Dr Aldy herself is great. However her staff is incredibly inefficient and just rude! Seems that the office is always short staffed and therefore running late. Front desk person is just the rudest person IBasically called me a liar when I said I had been waiting an hour.
Excellent Service
in Baton rouge |
Very professional friendly,the office very clean and up to date her and her team is the best they make u so comfortable I tell everyone about Dr.Aldy she's one of the best. Allen Family
in Baton Rouge, LA |
I have on recommended a number of people to Dr. Aldy. By them looking at the work she did for me that can't beleive that my teeth are false in the front of my mouth. Its been a year now and I just haveing a like issue with my teeth. But I more then sure she will fix this for me.
Have you seen Dr. Melissa Aldy, DDS?
Are you Dr. Aldy?

Compare Dr. Aldy

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Aldy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Louisiana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

Dr. Aldy does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Aldy and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Aldy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aldy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Aldy does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Aldy and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.