Dr. Melinda Blume, DDS

Dr. Melinda Blume, DDS

Endodontics | Female

31 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Blume practices Endodontics at 1 location in Freehold, NJ.

Are you Dr. Blume? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Blume's Experience

Visiting Dr. Blume

Dr. Blume accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Blume's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Blume to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Blume's Performance
in Lakewood, NJ |
Dr. Blume has always provided the most professional medical care. Recently, I had a really bad dental problem and not only did she treat the tooth- she noticed another issue with an impacted molar which was in really bad condition. She called the oral surgeon herself and explained that I needed to see him immediately and I went right to the surgeon. She also followed up with me through the entire process including the treatment by the oral surgeon. I am forever thankful to her.
I do not recommend that anyone uses this inpatient, rude, discriminatory doctor who has terrible bedside manners. She clearly defies the code of ethics that exists within the healthcare system and should not be allowed to practice.
in Forked River NJ |
I was having a root canal on a tooth that had a year old bridge and was very nervous it would be destroyed and have to be replaced. She was very patient took her time and finished my root canal with any damage to my bridge. She is very polite and professional not only to her patience but her coworkers. Wonderful experience. I would definetly recommend her to my friends and family.
in Red Bank, NJ |
I went to Dr. Blume in tears and fear of what the previous dentist who gave me a botched, root canal! I researched Endodontics, being I had a terrible experience, and wanted to read their background and reviews. When I go to the office, I met with Dr. Blume, I immediately knew that I would be in good hands, as she was caring, and compassionate to my recent experience. Above all she was experienced in re-treating my root canal and 1 year later, no problems. Thank you!
She was extremely rude and not gentle. She also completly misdiagnosed the issue. I would not reccomend her.
Have you seen Dr. Melinda Blume, DDS?
Are you Dr. Blume?

Compare Dr. Blume

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Blume's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endodontics

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Dr. Blume does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Blume and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

• German

Dr. Blume does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Blume and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endodontics

Dr. Blume does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Blume and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.