Dr. Melinda Blume, DDS

Endodontics ·  Female

Dr. Blume

Blume, Melinda B DDS

4251 US Highway 9 Ste D Freehold, NJ 07728

Dr. Melinda Blume, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Freehold, NJ. She practices endodontics.

Dr. Blume's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Blume

4.1

Dr. Blume?
Dr. Blume's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Melinda Blume, DDS
I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Blume and her staff. Not only is she a great clinician, but a kind, solicitous, intelligent and funny person as well. I went into her office in horrific pain and quite nervous, in anticipation of the procedure and never having been to this office; but I actually left smiling and without any pain! (And my case was particularly difficult) I am exceedingly grateful. If you need endodontic services, this is definitely the place to go. And she takes insurances other practitioners refuse. This shows the high level of concern Dr. Blume has for her patients, which exceeds by far, the singular desire to just earn an income.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Blume, DDS?
Dr Blume is the Very Best!!! Nothing was left undone. Very warm,understanding and caring. Her staff,very nice,her assistant is wonderful. I got the very best treatment for Root Canal,care. Dr Blume is very professional. She sensed my fear,comes from childhood. And she quickly made it go away,by telling something...simply taking the mind off. Thank you so Much Doctor. Yes i highly recomend this office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Blume, DDS?
Dental artist. Root canals that went smother then some filings I’ve had. I highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Blume, DDS?
Rude receptionist , asked to speak to doctor Blume but Stacy (receptionist ) stated that doctor doesn’t talk to patients .... ??? What ? Not every professional for a dentist office , I’ll take my implants elsewhere !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Blume, DDS?
I was referred here by my dentist for a root canal. I was very nervous, never had a root canal done before. After getting the X-Rays taken they began the procedure, I was surprised how professional and just how smooth the entire process went with zero pain. Melinda Blume is a true expert and you can tell she has years of experience in this field. The dental assistant next to her was very friendly & reassuring as well and played a big role on how smooth everything went. I couldn't be more happie
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Blume, DDS?
Friendly office staff and Dr. Blume is friendly and gets. the. job. done. My kid walked in and was out with a root canal, no drama. She's confident without being arrogant. I felt that my child was in good hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Blume, DDS?
I had a root canal and she was awesome. I didn't feel a thing. She was honest, quick, direct and to the point. And I had NO pain after or during the procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Blume, DDS?
Dr. Blume and staff are wonderful. Staff was efficient and pleasant. Dr. Blume was painless and professional. Highly recommend this office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Blume, DDS?
My appointment with Dr Blume was a great experience. She is friendly ,capable and professional. I highly recommend Dr Blume
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Melinda Blume, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Blume?

• Endodontics

• German

Dr. Blume accepts

Dr. Blume accepts the following insurance:

Dental Maintenance Organization DMO