Dr. Melina Cozby, DDS

Dr. Melina Cozby, DDS

Cosmetic Dentistry  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Melina Cozby, DDS is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in Forney, TX and has been practicing for 9 years. She practices cosmetic dentistry and dentistry.Read her story

Forney Family Dentistry & Orthodontics

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Cozby

Dr. Cozby's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Cozby "Melina E. Cozby, D.D.S. is a Dentist - General, Dentist - Cosmetic Dentist practicing in Forney, TX. Dr. Cozby is a serving the Forney, TX area for more than 7 years . He is a professional member of American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, American Association of Women Dentists, Texas Association of Women Dentists and American Academy Dental Sleep Medicine."

This content was provided by Dr. Cozby "Forney Family Dentistry and Orthodontics is a family-oriented dental office that caters to the needs of our patients by offering comprehensive dental and orthodontic care. We are passionate about helping you maintain the health and beauty of your smile through care that is comfortable, effective, and state-of-the-art.

Your mouth is the gateway to your body and the health of your mouth is linked to your overall health. At Forney Family Dentistry we want you to know what we know about dentistry, and be given the opportunity to make the best decision for yourself."

2  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Baylor College of Dentistry - DDS
    Medical School | Graduated 2009

Dr. Cozby has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cozby has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cozby does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cozby and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Cozby's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cozby to family and friends

Dr. Cozby's Performance

Dr. Cozby and Jessica are always so personable and fabulous!! We love FFD!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
love the staff.... always great!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Cozby and her staff were very patient and kind with my 11 year old son. Highly recommend this location for all your needs.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Cozby is doing my invisalign and it is so easy. None of my friends even know I have them. The trays are straightening my smile so quick. Quick and easy visits! I watched a movie while I got my teeth whitened and cleaned. I look forward to all my visits here.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Great care through the process of fitting a crown and six month teeth cleaning. Staff was professional making sure I understood what was happening and I was OK with what they were doing. My care and being pain free was their just one of their priorities. I will be back for all my and my family's...more
Are you Dr. Cozby?