Dr. Melanie Parker, DDS

Dr. Melanie Parker, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Female

Dr. Melanie Parker, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in San Diego, CA. She practices orthodontics.Read her story

Melanie Parker Orthodontics

3737 Moraga Ave Ste A303

San Diego, CA 92117

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Parker

Video

Dr. Parker's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Parker "My mission is to create beautiful, healthy smiles in a positive, welcoming, friendly, and professional environment. I pledge to educate my patients and the community on oral and overall health, and to volunteer my time and talents to the benefit of the public and my profession. I became an orthodontist because I understand the positive effect a beautiful smile can have on a person’s confidence and self-image. I enjoy getting to know all my patients and their families, and love the great team of people that helps me create great smiles in the office."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Parker "Truly, Dr. Parke and everyone on her staff are the most timely, professional, customer focused group I have dealt with in a long time. I highly recommend them for orthodontic care and patient satisfaction. - Connie B."

"My mission is to create beautiful, healthy smiles in a positive, welcoming, friendly, and professional environment. I pledge to educate my patients and the community on oral and overall health, and to volunteer my time and talents to the benefit of the public and my profession.Our office specializes in both Adult and Children orthodontics."

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California At San Francisco
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Parker has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Parker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Parker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Parker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Parker's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Parker

5.459057071960298%

Dr. Parker?
Dr. Parker's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Parker?