Dr. Melanie Fowler, DDS

Dr. Melanie Fowler, DDS

Orthodontics  |

Dr. Melanie Fowler, DDS is a dentist who practices in New Iberia, LA. She is 41 years old and has been practicing for 14 years.Read her story

Dr. Melanie M. Fowler Orthodontic Studio

1116 Parkview Dr

New Iberia, LA 70563

Learn about Dr. Fowler

Video

Dr. Fowler's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Fowler "Being a mother helps me so much in my practice of orthodontics, because I am reminded that each child is very special and deserves the best. My practice philosophy is most importantly to treat every patient like they were my own children. After graduating from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, I attended LSU School of Dentistry in New Orleans, where I graduated first in my class. During my four years of dental school, I received the Dean's Award, the Honors Award, the Baldridge Scholarship, the OKU Award, the C. Edmund Kells Scholarship, and the Kraemer Award. At graduation, I received the awards for Excellence in Periodontology, Fixed Prosthodontics, Occlusion, Physiology, and Neuroscience, as well as the Chancellor's Award. I had my orthodontic specialty training at the LSU School of Dentistry in New Orleans and earned my certificate to practice orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics. Currently I serve as a clinical assistant professor in the department of orthodontics at the LSU School of Dentistry. I am an active participant in many professional organizations, including serving as the Louisiana director to the board of the Southwestern Society of Orthodontists. I am board certified with the American Board of Orthodontics and am also active in the treatment of cleft lip and palate children in the Acadiana area. I attend many continuing education courses at both the national and regional levels, as well as at the LSU School of Dentistry. This benefits my patients by enabling me to constantly bring state-of-the-art technology to my practice of orthodontics."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Fowler “Dr. Fowler and her staff went above and beyond! They are committed to getting the results you want. Both offices are top-notch facilities, gorgeously decorated, and comfortable.” — Amy C.

"Dr. Melanie M. Fowler Orthodontic Studio is known as a family-oriented practice that emphasizes customer service and patient satisfaction. We recognize that each patient has different needs and concerns, which is why we take the time to give you the personalized attention you deserve."

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainer Therapy
  • Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Louisiana State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Lsu School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Lsu School Of Dentistry

Dr. Fowler has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fowler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fowler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fowler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fowler's Reviews

Answers Questions
Time well spent

Scheduling
Office environment
GOOD
Staff friendliness
Average wait time